Garden of Life, CODmega, Wild Fish & Cod Liver Oil Complex, 90 Licaps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

excellent

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been using fish oil for over two decades now. This seems like a very good one. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. For skin and joint health, cardio health, and a host of reasons, I highly recommend! Garden of Life is an excellent brand. Their products always seem very fresh. Thanks, Iherb, for stocking this and for your great prices. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Easier movement

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 20, 2012

I notice a big difference if I don't take them. I am able to move much more smoothly when I take them. It seems to help my joints move easily.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Good amount of omega-3s and easy to swallow.

Happy Dean

Posted by Reviewer1487526 on Aug 02, 2008

Excellent product!

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Mar 17, 2009

So much better than the liquid (another brand) I was having to gulp down! yuk. I was revisited for hours with the liquid and these are well tolerated.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »