• If stored below 76 degrees (F) oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 76 degrees (F) oil will liquify.

Does Not Require Refrigeration.

Glass container

• Reviews | English

For Radiant Skin, A Supercharged Metabolism And – um- A Stretchier You!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Cosmopolitan magazine recently quoted the Australian SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR (wife of actor Orlando Bloom) as saying that coconut oil was the key to her clear skin, lustrous hair and svelte figure. “I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without,” quotes Cosmo. “I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” I use it for cooking and also apply it on hair and skin. Result? Delicious meal, shiny hair, smooth skin and weight loss.

Excellent taste, helps me overcome cold & flu, said to be great for thryoid

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2014

This coconut oil tastes great, lots of coconut flavor. I leave at room temp & spread on sprouted bread or put it in the fridge and slice a piece and eat like a candy bar. I used this VCO when I came down with a cold (or flu not sure) and it nuked the symptoms right away. It's also an anti-fungal so if I eat too much I get die-off reaction but this is gentler than anti-candida pills and works just as well or better. VCO is also said to be great for thyroid function &, being a saturated fat, it's also anabolic and lipolytic, meaning it helps burn body fat & build muscle without exercising. (At least it does me, due to muscle memory from back when I used to be a gym rat). 100% natural & organic, nothing added, comes in a glass jar so no plastic leaching into our OEVCO. An all around winner and I love it at room temperature, or cold and hard small bite size pieces after refrigeration: it reminds me of the inside of an Almond Joy bar!

I can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2843407 on Jun 22, 2010

I cut butter out of my diet years ago. It was just too costly in the calorie department. I missed the texture and flavor but never looked back. Now I have something that totally satifies that desire for fat and moisture without putting on pounds. This stuff is delicious. I am so grateful for a healthy, tasty fat substitute!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2282936 on Nov 23, 2007

I love this product and especially enjoy it on toast with my favorite organic cherry jelly. Has a lovely, slightly coconuty fragrance. I don't even care much for coconut, but I love this!

Good Quality and Good Price

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Oct 30, 2012

I like this one. The price is 1/3 of the price you have to pay in Norway, and the quality is good. It comes in a glass jar, which I like, but that makes the weight of the order get a little high - but I still prefer the glass jar. Will buy it again.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 03, 2007

Very nice, relatively mild flavor. I use a tablespoon in a smoothie, and I also fry with.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2583768 on Mar 26, 2007

I use this wonderful oil for frying and as a spread on cheese bread toast. Love it!

Garden of Life Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3349813 on Jan 25, 2008

I've tried other brands of coconut oil, but this is the best!

This is the best tasting coconut oil, I will use no other brand

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on May 10, 2010

If you want coconut oil that actually tastes like coconut, this is the one to buy. I once ordered a case of another brand of coconut oil and it had zero coconut taste, it just tasted like lard! This is delicious coconut oil that is sweet and melt in your mouth good.

A must have in my house...

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 18, 2010

I use this oil every day for cooking, baking and even as moisturizer for my skin. I love it! I love the light coconut smell.