• If stored below 76 degrees (F) oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 76 degrees (F) oil will liquify.

Does Not Require Refrigeration.

Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5587493344143145513 on Oct 27, 2014

Works well. Exactly what I thought I was buying.

Very happy about this choice

Posted by 5247865328819038856 on Nov 06, 2014

I usually buy the common brand Cocosa, this Garden of Life coconut oil costs less and is equally good.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5412783878505415769 on Jan 21, 2015

Excellent product!

Best quality for its price

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 06, 2015

I love coconut oil because it's versatile! It can be used for everything. I detangle my hair with it daily and then it protects your hair from heat. I use it as an supplement for the health benefits it offers. This is used in substitute of butter because not only it's way healthier, it does a far better job at preventing my food from sticking while cooking. It whitens my teeth and prevents bad breath from oil-pulling (google it). My face thanks me when using it as a moisturizer. It can be used in homemade toothpaste and shampoo. And the list goes on... Also, I tried many brands and this is the best one so far for its price if you can't spend more than $13.

awesome

Posted by 5591079570688639813 on May 23, 2015

High quality and cheap good for me.

Yummy

Posted by 5496701320393795530 on Jul 21, 2014

Smells and tastes amazing! Very high quality extra virgin coconut oil, highly recommended.

wery good

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Apr 27, 2014

wery good

Perfect for EVERYTHING!

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 28, 2014

I use this coconut oil as a body lotion and as a mouth wash (20 min oil pulling) It has a mild yet nice flavor. I have only been oil pulling for a little over a week, but already I am noticing significant detoxing side effects (a good thing). With it's antiviral, antibacterial properties, this oil is also great for feminine hygiene.

Amazing, moisturizes the hair without leaving it greasy

Posted by 4859738875399805062 on May 20, 2014

I used to use olive oil but the smell was too heavy and it leaved my hair greasy, plus i had to use a large amount. Coconut oil has a great smell, is light but moisturizes and makes my curls pop with shine. Maybe one day ill use it t cook too.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1281956 on Jun 06, 2014

very good and tasty butter!