• If stored below 76 degrees (F) oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 76 degrees (F) oil will liquify.

Does Not Require Refrigeration.

Glass container

• Reviews | English

fantastic coconut oil

Posted by 4885758462723850799 on Jul 25, 2012

Fresh taste and smell. Worked really well for home made chocolate.

Expected more from this!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Sep 10, 2014

So far, I have tried Artisana coconut oil, Earth Circle organics and this one. This one was a dissapointment. It didn't have the delicious coconut taste that the other two have. I used it for cooking and that was fine, but if you want to eat coconut oil by itself, I recommend Artisana. It is really the best! Earth Circle organics is ok too, and that is the one I mostly buy because of the price, but Artisana is a winner!

Multi=purpose...seriously.

Posted by Reviewer3107382 on Oct 16, 2007

Not only one of the best cooking oils, and healthy fats when consumed in it's unadulterated form, it makes for a wonderful skin lotion and even has sun protection relatively close to a SPF6.

Lots of uses

Posted by Reviewer3331367 on Dec 15, 2009

excellent product. I bought this product primarily for the MCT, but my wife has used it to make a salad drssing and as a skin conditioner.

great for sensitive skin and acne

Posted by Reviewer2021810 on Apr 15, 2007

I use this coconut oil on my sensitive skin and it works great at keeping acne away...i don't use soap any more i just apply this oil on my face with a cotton ball two times once for cleansing and once more just to make sure i got all the dirt off...

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

Lovely oil! I use it to cook and also as an eye cream and eye make-up remover. As a remover, it works like magic! So natural. Smells wonderful. The only thing is that the lid is a bit hard to open each time...But a dry towel solves this problem within seconds. Overall, a great buy!

Best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Aug 15, 2010

This is some of the best tasting and cleanest coconut oil. Love it!

Won't buy it again-no stars

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Nov 30, 2008

I have tried at least 5-6 different brands of Coconut oil in the past year and a half. This is the least desireable. It is hard as a rock, and doesn't have much flavor. And it wasn't the least expensive. All the others were very much like each other. I was pleased with all of them.

always good

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on May 25, 2011

I put this in my weekend breakfast waffles instead of melted butter...it makes it easier and adds a fantastic fat to the oat waffle recipe from Mothering Magazine that I love...

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Oct 13, 2010

Good taste and slight smell. I put it in a fridge and then if I need some just take a little. Also I use it as a cream for my body and face after sauna. I don't like chemical body creams. And put some oil on my hair before to go to the swimming pool - it protects my hair from chlorine and moisturizes it.