• If stored below 76 degrees (F) oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 76 degrees (F) oil will liquify.

Does Not Require Refrigeration.

Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Expected more from this!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Sep 10, 2014

So far, I have tried Artisana coconut oil, Earth Circle organics and this one. This one was a dissapointment. It didn't have the delicious coconut taste that the other two have. I used it for cooking and that was fine, but if you want to eat coconut oil by itself, I recommend Artisana. It is really the best! Earth Circle organics is ok too, and that is the one I mostly buy because of the price, but Artisana is a winner!

Not much fragrance and extremely greasy

Posted by AdenFox on Aug 18, 2015

I have tried several brands of coconut oil. This is not as easy to digest and it has a very greasy texture. Not to mention it does not has a nice fragrance to it and it is impossible to use it for baking as it leaves grease everywhere when the cake was baked. My cake just does not rise when I bake with this. I am switching back to Nutiva. It's the best oil I had ever tasted and used.

great for sensitive skin and acne

Posted by Reviewer2021810 on Apr 15, 2007

I use this coconut oil on my sensitive skin and it works great at keeping acne away...i don't use soap any more i just apply this oil on my face with a cotton ball two times once for cleansing and once more just to make sure i got all the dirt off...

Multi=purpose...seriously.

Posted by Reviewer3107382 on Oct 16, 2007

Not only one of the best cooking oils, and healthy fats when consumed in it's unadulterated form, it makes for a wonderful skin lotion and even has sun protection relatively close to a SPF6.

Best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Aug 15, 2010

This is some of the best tasting and cleanest coconut oil. Love it!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

Lovely oil! I use it to cook and also as an eye cream and eye make-up remover. As a remover, it works like magic! So natural. Smells wonderful. The only thing is that the lid is a bit hard to open each time...But a dry towel solves this problem within seconds. Overall, a great buy!

Lots of uses

Posted by Reviewer3331367 on Dec 15, 2009

excellent product. I bought this product primarily for the MCT, but my wife has used it to make a salad drssing and as a skin conditioner.

Won't buy it again-no stars

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Nov 30, 2008

I have tried at least 5-6 different brands of Coconut oil in the past year and a half. This is the least desireable. It is hard as a rock, and doesn't have much flavor. And it wasn't the least expensive. All the others were very much like each other. I was pleased with all of them.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3169009 on Feb 15, 2010

Taste is very good and I prefer glass container.

Satisfied with product

Posted by Reviewer2410477 on Mar 14, 2010

Product came in a very timely fashion and 100% satisfied, i would reorder and recommend.