July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent taste, helps me overcome cold & flu, said to be great for thryoid

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2014

This coconut oil tastes great, lots of coconut flavor. I leave at room temp & spread on sprouted bread or put it in the fridge and slice a piece and eat like a candy bar. I used this VCO when I came down with a cold (or flu not sure) and it nuked the symptoms right away. It's also an anti-fungal so if I eat too much I get die-off reaction but this is gentler than anti-candida pills and works just as well or better. VCO is also said to be great for thyroid function &, being a saturated fat, it's also anabolic and lipolytic, meaning it helps burn body fat & build muscle without exercising. (At least it does me, due to muscle memory from back when I used to be a gym rat). 100% natural & organic, nothing added, comes in a glass jar so no plastic leaching into our OEVCO. An all around winner and I love it at room temperature, or cold and hard small bite size pieces after refrigeration: it reminds me of the inside of an Almond Joy bar!

I can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2843407 on Jun 22, 2010

I cut butter out of my diet years ago. It was just too costly in the calorie department. I missed the texture and flavor but never looked back. Now I have something that totally satifies that desire for fat and moisture without putting on pounds. This stuff is delicious. I am so grateful for a healthy, tasty fat substitute!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2282936 on Nov 23, 2007

I love this product and especially enjoy it on toast with my favorite organic cherry jelly. Has a lovely, slightly coconuty fragrance. I don't even care much for coconut, but I love this!

Garden of Life Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3349813 on Jan 25, 2008

I've tried other brands of coconut oil, but this is the best!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 03, 2007

Very nice, relatively mild flavor. I use a tablespoon in a smoothie, and I also fry with.