Glass jar, good quality,low price

Posted by Reviewer1899257 on Sep 08, 2012

Glass jar, good quality,low price. I use it as a lotion, to shave with, in the sun and as after-sun. Eating it is however the main use, it tasts great. If you are raw vegan it is great to keep your body heat up. Vegetables can cool you down, this fat will keep you warm. Even in winter. Great pre-work out supplement. Love Norway

!!!

Posted by Reviewer2634009 on Oct 06, 2012

Very quality product!

one of my favorite oils

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

Love this coconut oil, i use it in hot food, smoothies and on my skin! Your body will thank you!!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2779412 on Nov 01, 2012

have bought several glasses already

Garden of Life coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Oct 27, 2011

Very good quality. I use it daily in my meals and also as a skin moisturizer.

Love this coconut oil

Posted by guinwhite on Dec 01, 2012

From the yummy aroma to the wonderful flavor, this coconut oil is the bomb! Use it instead of commercial vegetable oils to make your food healthier and taste better. Also great for your skin and hair. I keep a jar in the shower. Great for healing dry winter skin.

mmm!

Posted by Reviewer2664320 on Aug 02, 2010

Smells delicious! I use this as an overnight hair treatment, a body moisturizer (on damp skin right out of the shower) and also to make skin care products like scrubs. It has a nice texture and the smell is to die for.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Dec 22, 2008

Great oil for sleep and energy, also good for dry hair Thank you

The best!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

The bes coconut oil I have used!

Our favourite!

Posted by ritavaags on Nov 28, 2009

We have tried a few brands including Wilderness Family Naturals and this one seems to have a smoother, creamier texture. We cannot have dairy in our home so we use coconut oil for everything! We especially love frying eggs in it. For hypoallergenic baking, this product plays a key role in binding my desserts. Try mixing it with Sunbutter, crushed organic corn flakes, Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips & some shredded coconut and press into an 8X8 pan. After chilling for an hour, you have a delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free tasty treat! Enjoy!