Unexpected Success with FucoThin

Posted by 4877367087034335758 on May 26, 2015

Normally I like to be sarcastic with voodoo products. But this product has given me a WOW! moment, and it continues. I am a chef by trade and my drug of choice is chocolate and chocolate biscuits. Unfortunately this product is driving me away from the above. I open the cupboard and my 2 old friends beg me to man up and have a choco feast....and it ain't happening people. " Not happy Jan" moment here in Sydney mate. Look it up on youtube...Yellow Pages ad. I took 2 x2 the first day ...but had a bad nights sleep.... which I have read can be common if taken too late in the day. Now I take only one in the morning and another 2 capsules by 2pm. From day one this has worked for me, I just don't feel the craving to eat. I am awaiting some blood test results to see if I have dropped my sugar levels much. Will be interesting to see. I do know that my skin has cleared up, and all the scratches from gardening are healing faster. I am also feeling better in myself and I suspect that the blood sugar evening out stops any mood swings. Now what about the iHerb service. Here in Sydney Australia, do I want to pay up my hard earned cash to lose it on a scammy site. Not happening here people...I Herb means outstanding service. """""""" My order. Date of order: May 03, 2015 21:32 Ship via: Australia Post Estimated Delivery: May 11, 2015 - May 21, 2015 ::::::::; And that's how it went. I queried the Australia Post tracking number as it had an invalid moment. Especially as I am a first time customer. Reply: " Your order has shipped successfully from our warehouse on May 4, 2015. During transit to your destination, your package is handed off to a broker (Australia Mail Services), before it gets handed off to Australia Post for delivery. The broker then processes the package for custom clearance. During this period, tracking is not available until the package gets cleared. It will appear invalid on the website. Once complete, then tracking information may become available. The estimated transit time can take from 3- 7 days before it reaches Australia post for delivery. May this help clarify the shipping timeline of your package. You should soon showing an update on the Australia Post tracking website. We appreciate your patience. " """"""""" Job done...happy customer here. I would certainly recommend this company and its attitude as in the Gold Star performances league, and we will see each other again soon. No feelings were hurt in this review...... unusual. Everyone is different...your results may vary. But I hope that you enjoy your order as I have. Good luck. Chris....Sydney...in the land of OZ.

Did not work for me

Posted by 5489412804198296941 on Oct 16, 2014

Iv just finished my 4 th 180 soft gel bottle of fucothin, taking 9 soft gel capsules per day. I have not lost any weight nor centimetres. Iv continued on my normal healthy eating plan and increased my walking. Very dissappointed as I had high hopes given other reviews of this product.

Weight Management

Posted by 5412293574751527098 on Feb 18, 2014

If I need to lose weight at any time, I take Fucothin as directed and I don't worry about anything else,(e.g., watching what I eat or exercising). Within 2-4 weeks people start to notice and comment on my weight loss. Of course with diet and exercise you will probably get better results but, I've never found it necessary. I've been using this product for years and I highly recommend it.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 07, 2014

Took this during a low calorie diet, but quit because I developed a terrible rash that turned out to be eczema. While I have no proof this product caused it, the rash did appear after taking this for about two weeks. It has been three years, and the itching is still intermittent, but not nearly as bad as it used to be. Maybe I have a sensitivity.

okay

Posted by 5023217817758183240 on Oct 29, 2013

Okay

Not working

Posted by Reviewer1729244 on Dec 24, 2012

I bought this after reading the reviews and watching Dr Oz. I started my exercise regime together with fucothin in Oct. I exercised at least 30 mins on treadmill with weight lifting at least 5 times a week. I thought with exercise and fucothin, i will lose weight doubly fast. I have only lost 1kg to date. I wasn't expecting much, 2 kg per month would be great. But 1 kg after all the hard work and fucothin was a real disappointment. (btw, I was also watching my diet and cut down on carbohydrates). I remembered many years back, when I walk briskly 30mins a day 5 times a wk, I definitely lost much more than now. I am finishing the bottle and that's it! Will be relying on regular exercise for now.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1426298 on May 02, 2012

It does what it say it does. I find that I am warmer when I take this so I know it is working. It is showing on the scale too!

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2552674 on Feb 15, 2012

It does require the maximum amount of 3# 3X a day but it works! Got the whole fam on it.

Great aid in weight loss

Posted by newfoundland on Dec 13, 2011

My wife has been taking these for 2 months now, shes been dieting using the weightwatchers point system, as well as exercising regularly. She's lost 30-something pounds and credits this product with the added boost she didn't have on previous attempts at weight lost. She will continue taking this product till she reaches her goal weight. (20-30lbs away)

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 18, 2011

product does what it says!