Incredible Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Apr 12, 2008

Rarely does a supplement have as quick & marked affect as this does. I've been athletic all my life and my work outs are always at least 50% better when I'm using this product, especially yoga practices. I have increased range of motion, flexibility, even endurance. Also, knowing that inflammation in general is a precursor to a variety of degenerative diseases, you can't go wrong taking this supplement. Well worth it!!

Great product but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Jul 19, 2009

So far, after 1 week, I think the product is working. My knee feels better and I am able to run longer on the leg that has the ACL problem. It didn't swell after 10 miles of running, like usual, so I think it's working, but the product is too expensive. I will probably order it again when I get some money. If you can afford it - try it and if you have really bad joint issues you may not be able to not afford it for the benefit you will get. Good luck

FYI anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2335528 on Aug 08, 2009

Phenomenal muscular pain reliever. Without any contraindications such as in Ibuprofen.

lived to get older, mesa, az.

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Mar 25, 2007

i am a big fan of garden of life products. the prices are very good at iherb. this products has greatly releaved the pain i have had from arthritis and fibromyalgia for over 15 years. if i run out, i am literally miserable. now i keep several extra on hand to prevent this.

Keeps me walking

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Nov 17, 2007

I suffer from a torn meniscus in my knee and occasionally it painfully flares up. I like to walk about 3 mi. in the morning and I'd run out of the FYI and was mosly limping through my walk. I ordered it again and am now walking with ease again. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Stops Crohn's Flare Ups Fast

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Dec 26, 2007

FYI taken 4 caplet at a time three times a day can stop a flare up quickly. When I feel I might be getting a flare I stop all foods and go on homemade chicken broth and FYI. I am back on my feet in 12-24 hours. Attacks used to last for weeks. I love this product.

Great for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2165413 on Jan 30, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 1/2 years now. I can really tell a difference in my pain level when I don't take this for a couple days. I have learned to reorder way before I run out.

works for me . . .

Posted by Reviewer1433371 on Feb 05, 2012

I've tried several of these products, and this one is by far the best. Everyone is different, however, but for what it's worth, I love this product. My joints feel better and more solid.

Garden of life, FYI, Joint & Tissue Food, Truely the most effective I have found

Posted by Reviewer2764490 on Oct 08, 2015

This is truly a GREAT Supplement but the price has risen a lot here...your competitors have it for $10 less so although I have been a loyal customer for many years and love your service I cannot ignore the much, much lower price. Perhaps offering a matching price or even beating the price of your competitors would be a wise choice on your part. Iherb has been the place to go for supplements for their great choices and fast service...up until now I have found their prices to be one of best but they have competitors barking at their heals who have begun to offer the same products at lower prices....I hope iherb will consider changing their pricing policies since loyal customers like me want to remain loyal but with the cost, it is something that can't be ignored.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2615457 on Apr 19, 2009

Great stuff for the joints, very pleased with product and price. Excellent customer service, fast shipper.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »