Garden of Life, FYI, Joint & Tissue Food, 90 Caplets

Incredible Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Apr 12, 2008

Rarely does a supplement have as quick & marked affect as this does. I've been athletic all my life and my work outs are always at least 50% better when I'm using this product, especially yoga practices. I have increased range of motion, flexibility, even endurance. Also, knowing that inflammation in general is a precursor to a variety of degenerative diseases, you can't go wrong taking this supplement. Well worth it!!

Great product but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Jul 19, 2009

So far, after 1 week, I think the product is working. My knee feels better and I am able to run longer on the leg that has the ACL problem. It didn't swell after 10 miles of running, like usual, so I think it's working, but the product is too expensive. I will probably order it again when I get some money. If you can afford it - try it and if you have really bad joint issues you may not be able to not afford it for the benefit you will get. Good luck

FYI anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2335528 on Aug 08, 2009

Phenomenal muscular pain reliever. Without any contraindications such as in Ibuprofen.

lived to get older, mesa, az.

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Mar 25, 2007

i am a big fan of garden of life products. the prices are very good at iherb. this products has greatly releaved the pain i have had from arthritis and fibromyalgia for over 15 years. if i run out, i am literally miserable. now i keep several extra on hand to prevent this.

Keeps me walking

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Nov 17, 2007

I suffer from a torn meniscus in my knee and occasionally it painfully flares up. I like to walk about 3 mi. in the morning and I'd run out of the FYI and was mosly limping through my walk. I ordered it again and am now walking with ease again. I don't think it's a coincidence.