Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, FYI Ultra, Ultimate Joint & Cartilage Formula, 120 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

garden of life FYI joint

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Sep 25, 2008

this is the only joint formula, shell-fish free, that i can tolerate. it helps alot with joint pain. and, i got back the 1/2 inch of height i lost in a year of taking it...the dr said it must have built up the cartilage in my back to normal size.

Another great Garden of Life product at a very good price!

Posted by Munchkin on Nov 15, 2010

I just started taking this and it works! my knee joints feel less painful and I like that its a natural shell-fish free Glucosamine! I like it so much that I've placed an order for another bottle already. I used to take another brand that cost me 3 times this one, and it didnt work at all. I think the combination of Turmeric, Selenium and antioxidant cartilege health complex in this one really makes the difference here

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1433371 on Feb 05, 2011

It took a while for this product to work, but I am now 3/4 finished with the first bottle and I feel a definitely improvement in my joints. This product works better for me than any of the others (I tried most of them!), and I would recommend it. I will continue to use it.

My knees no longer click and pop!

Posted by Reviewer1753684 on Jun 06, 2010

A natural solution to an overall auto-immune response in my body. Have been taking for a couple of months and already feel so much better! It used to be painful to get up innthe morning!

reduces pain

Posted by Reviewer2901187 on Jul 14, 2010

I have a herniated disc and had a micro-discectomy a year ago (resolved leg pain); however, still have the herniation (not opting for full surgery unless I get to a point I can't walk (I'm AD military). This is the most natural product I have found to reduce my pain level to almost 0-1. Definitely works!