tasty but higher in carb than I thought

Posted by Reviewer1170608 on Jul 17, 2010

These taste really good but I must not have read the info closely enough. Each bar has 28g of carbs, a little high in my opinion.

Great for on the go

Posted by Reviewer1559298 on Jul 02, 2008

I liked the fact that the bars are all natural - they are great for on the go or for that mid-day snack

BEST PROTEIN BARS EVER....AND I'VE TRIED ALOT!

Posted by Reviewer2097200 on Mar 14, 2013

These are the most satisfying bars ever! I swear after eating one I get happy! I think it may have to do with the real chocolate in the ingredients. My husband is an extreme athlete and he is constantly purchasing all types of bars and shakes. Over the years I've had "bites" of all his choices and the yucky tastes made me shy away from bars all together until I tried this one! Now I fight him for it(not literally)! ( Don't tell him..some times I stash a way a couple!) Okay...now the cons...they are really expensive although IHERB does have the best price. For this reason and the fact that they changed the original chewy more satisfying texture are the reasons they only get a four star rating.

Taste is superior

Posted by Reviewer2989399 on May 08, 2010

Great taste, and result

Love these bars

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on May 30, 2013

The upside they are delicious, chocolatey, tasty and filling and the ingredients are good. I like using them after a workout. I can't say they have helped me loose any weight at all but all in all they are tasty and high in protein and have a good amount of fiber. I generally eat one a day.

Good flavor and filling

Posted by Reviewer3122150 on Jul 20, 2010

I can't say these have aided in my weight loss since I am dieting and exercising, but they are very good, chewy and satisfying.

bars, Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer3221638 on Oct 26, 2008

good

very good

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

Very good , not too sweet .

I'm sure they're working and doing me good

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Sep 25, 2012

They just have a bit of a funny taste to them. But still, they are better than many of the chewy protein bars you can get. These taste ok by those standards.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jun 10, 2010

Didn't seem to work for me. Put on weight instead of burning