10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, FucoThin, 180 Softgels

Much to my surprise, it works!

Posted by lisachernow on Mar 26, 2010

I am 47 and have a sluggish metabolism - I have thyroid disease treated with Armour, spent more than a year on hormones and medications to treat fibroid tumors that caused a weight gain of more than 40 pounds. I have always exercised and eaten healthfully and really had tried every other weight loss supplement recommended by About.com thyroid guru Mary Shoman and tried Sensa and tried Integralean, all without results. Finally, something works. Yes, it's costly, but I am losing an average of a pound per week, which has been heretofore impossible. If there are side-effects, I haven't noticed them. i have been taking 3 per dose, 3 doses per day and yes, it took several weeks before I began to see a difference.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer1769943 on Jan 13, 2010

Absolutely a remarkable product, reverses insulin resistance and allows for weight loss. My blood sugars are now normal and I can get the weight off with the exercise and diet that didn't work before alone.

Beware!!

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Mar 03, 2010

This product will melt the fat off you and help suppress you appetite but beware I began to experience BAD joint pain and stiffness after taking it for a while which stopped after I ran out each time so puttin 2 and 2 together. I've come to the conclusion it generates so much heat and free radicals that it causes major inflammation. Myabe taking it after a big meal or once in a while might not do this but I hurt so bad I stopped taking it and the pain subsided D.W. Chester,VA

15 lbs in three months

Posted by Reviewer1489253 on Jun 05, 2009

I have lost 15 lbs in three months. I have tried many different products and this is the only thing that has worked for me.

great stuff