gained weight, lost money

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

When I started taking these, I was looking for something to help me in my quest to lose 10 pounds. I took this product for 2 months (3 pills, 3 times daily) in conjunction with a good diet and regular exercise, and GAINED 5 pounds (of flab). My hair loss also intensified. Thanks! Now I have less hair and I need to lose FIFTEEN pounds. A total waste of money!

Lenette Boughton

Posted by Reviewer1309440 on Jun 01, 2008

I have taken this product for 5 months and no results. I do not believe that is helps anyone loose weight. If you need to add some B-12/Kelp/Iron to your diet, these are very potent little pills. At 30.00 plus a bottle though, the cost is very prohibitive.

No weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Mar 11, 2008

I seem to have a little more energy, but there has been no weight loss.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer2603539 on Mar 23, 2008

I am on my second bottle and have shown no results with this product.

Didn't Work for Me

Posted by Reviewer2828422 on Nov 13, 2007

I have not seen any weight loss or increase in energy while using this product.

no change

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 01, 2008

did not feel nor see any effects at all

No clear results

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

FucoThin may help some people, but I did not see any weight loss results with me. Some people said that when the fat cells disolve in our bodies we may feel somewhat "bad" because the toxins in these fat cells are released in our system. I can say that I experienced some of these "bad feelings" with this product (although, I don't know what is the exact cause of this "feeling down" that I experienced while taking this product). I have also taken Banaba leaf extract with greater success: no side-effect, and twenty pounds less (I now need to buy clothes of a smaller size).

Total Rip Off

Posted by Reviewer1784768 on Nov 10, 2008

Luckily I only gained 5 pounds in the frist three weeks with your supplement, even though I increased my workout pace. Then I threw it all in the trash. Somehow I don't think this review will make it to your web site. Perhaps I should just send it to the FDA. This thing requires at least one star!!!!!!! Pathetic...if I could I'd give you a minus.

Didn't work for me!

Posted by Reviewer1344582 on Aug 13, 2012

I had high hopes for this prouct because I am a huge believer in Garden of Life products. Unfortuntately, I get severe migraines from taking this product as well as feeling very bloated. After reading the reviews, I was optimistic at the onset. However, it did not work for me. I do not believe in throwing out the baby with the bathwater though; obviously it works for some...

not satisfactory