You have to keep taking this stuff

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 02, 2008

I went for the top dose of 3 per meal, which is way too expensive to maintain, but it sure does work. I love and use many Garden of Life products but they're all way too expensive. I ran out of this stuff and boom put back on the 10 pounds that came off with it. Even my family noticed the weight gain and this is unusual. So if you want to take this be prepared to have to keep on it. I lost 10 pounds then stopped. It was pretty easy, but then again it was very easy to come back on.

testing product-not sure if reacts with Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Apr 14, 2008

I took this product for a few days, my throat swelled (on the outside, midway down), it may have been an interaction with my thyroid. I suspect that was what was swelling. I take thyroid meds. I will try it again just to make sure that is the problem. I haven't seen any warning for those of us on Thyroid medicine. So just go with caution.

Garden of Life, FucoThin Living Seas Concentrated Fucoxanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1115087 on Dec 01, 2008

Easy on the stomach, did not notice a decrease in appetitie.

energizing

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Dec 21, 2009

not quite sure what to say. Didn't take it long enough to really form a good opinion. Felt like I was maybe a little too energized!

not sure if works

Posted by Reviewer1871747 on Jun 21, 2010

I had to stop taking it because the iodine in it made my face break out.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2069515 on May 10, 2008

I've been trying out all of the different 'so called' weight loss supplements, and I think this one actually does some good! I'm going to order more and see if it holds up!

Fuco Thin

Posted by Reviewer2750435 on Feb 16, 2008

I have used 2 bottles of the product with no apparent benefit. I have not noticed a change in weight or in appetite. I plan to continue using the product. I understand it may take 6 weeks to see results.

no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1255140 on Sep 30, 2010

Not sure if this is working. I don't see any difference in my weight or muscle mass, but will continue to take it and see if any changes occur. Your body may benefit, so it is worth a try. So far there are no adverse side effects, but then again no side effects at all. It definitely doesn't make you feel shaking or give you energy. Good luck.

I'm 50/50 on this product

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jan 03, 2012

I love GOL products. I lead an extremely healthy, active life so I don't know if this product really does what it claims. I used 3; 3x/day total 9/day for about a month now (2 bottles) & can't say I see any difference. I just don't know if it's worth the cost to continue. Maybe when I'm rich I'll add it into my lifestyle. iHerb is great.

no results yet...

Posted by Reviewer1388769 on Apr 22, 2008

...but Jordan Rubin's book says that it takes at least a month. I'm still hoping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »