marjarie

Posted by 5290174697133488234 on Jul 02, 2014

Very good product, Easy to use.

Fukoshima

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jun 02, 2014

Xanthigen Proprietary Blend Brown Seaweed Fucoxanthin Concentrate (Undaria pinatifida, Laminaria japonica), Pomegranate Seed Oil 200 mg + I took this product successfully a few years ago, but only if I did not eat ! but I am now worried that it might be contaminated Since it says Laminaria japonica. How do you measure if it is contaminated by Fukoshima ?

Fast Delivery and Good Product

Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012

I havn't quite finished the bottle but it seems to be helping with weight control. I did notice that I needed to jump up to 3 tablets 3x a day or no noticeable difference. I like that it does not have any negative side effects. I'm usually pretty sensitive to supplement and they make me sick to my stomach. These do not.

Improved waist

Posted by Reviewer1726267 on Mar 11, 2010

Worked great! Improved waist and even lowered my blood pressure.

Carole Parady

Posted by Reviewer2459062 on Feb 16, 2009

Seems to be working.

Carole Mea

Posted by Reviewer1383834 on Jan 23, 2009

Too soon to tell.

Fuco Thin tabs

Posted by Reviewer2213491 on Nov 24, 2008

I could tell after the first week of taking the FucoThin that my clothes were not as tight and my husband commented that I had lost weight. It seems to really controll my appetite to where I'm not hungery and when I do eat-not as much as I used to. I will definetly order again and stay on this product-It is the best diet supplement I've tried and is very easy losing the weight. Thanks

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 25, 2008

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

Living a healthy life

Posted by Reviewer2127857 on Aug 18, 2008

As always Garden of Life products don't disappoint.

Fucoxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1093270 on Jul 08, 2008

I used it for 2 months and lost about 8 lbs. Then I read an article where it said that this was a scam so I got off the product. Within a month, I had gained the weight back. I am now back on the product and am here to say that it really works for me! Its easy to take and there are no bad side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »