Fuco Thin tabs

Posted by Reviewer2213491 on Nov 24, 2008

I could tell after the first week of taking the FucoThin that my clothes were not as tight and my husband commented that I had lost weight. It seems to really controll my appetite to where I'm not hungery and when I do eat-not as much as I used to. I will definetly order again and stay on this product-It is the best diet supplement I've tried and is very easy losing the weight. Thanks

Fucoxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1093270 on Jul 08, 2008

I used it for 2 months and lost about 8 lbs. Then I read an article where it said that this was a scam so I got off the product. Within a month, I had gained the weight back. I am now back on the product and am here to say that it really works for me! Its easy to take and there are no bad side effects.

Improved waist

Posted by Reviewer1726267 on Mar 11, 2010

Worked great! Improved waist and even lowered my blood pressure.

Great Price & Easy to Locate

Posted by Reviewer2395888 on Nov 03, 2007

I love this product!!! I can get it at lower price than anywhere on the internet (and I've looked all over).

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 25, 2008

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

good diet aid

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Nov 02, 2007

While I still need to take hoodia or caralluma to reduce appetite, this is a great energy booster. There is no nervousness involved, so at first it doesn't feel like a booster, until you notice all you're accomplishing!

Good Thermogen

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

This product works for me, but I had to experiment with my optimal dosage (between their maximum and minimum recommendations). I also like this product because it does provide thermogenesis but doesn't "whip" and/or over-amp the body in the process.

Good price compared to herbal stores

Posted by Reviewer2040348 on May 25, 2008

I have enjoyed this product and it is cheaper even with shipping than at most herbal stores.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1877813 on Nov 14, 2007

I'm not sure I can truthfully say that this product has helped me lose any weight, because I have not been taking it long enough--plus, I am not watching my diet as closely as I should. However, I have been taking it for 4 weeks and I have not had any negative side effects. I will continue to take this product.

Fast Delivery and Good Product

Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012

I havn't quite finished the bottle but it seems to be helping with weight control. I did notice that I needed to jump up to 3 tablets 3x a day or no noticeable difference. I like that it does not have any negative side effects. I'm usually pretty sensitive to supplement and they make me sick to my stomach. These do not.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »