July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fuco Thin tabs

Posted by Reviewer2213491 on Nov 24, 2008

I could tell after the first week of taking the FucoThin that my clothes were not as tight and my husband commented that I had lost weight. It seems to really controll my appetite to where I'm not hungery and when I do eat-not as much as I used to. I will definetly order again and stay on this product-It is the best diet supplement I've tried and is very easy losing the weight. Thanks

Fucoxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1093270 on Jul 08, 2008

I used it for 2 months and lost about 8 lbs. Then I read an article where it said that this was a scam so I got off the product. Within a month, I had gained the weight back. I am now back on the product and am here to say that it really works for me! Its easy to take and there are no bad side effects.

Improved waist

Posted by Reviewer1726267 on Mar 11, 2010

Worked great! Improved waist and even lowered my blood pressure.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 25, 2008

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

good diet aid

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Nov 02, 2007

While I still need to take hoodia or caralluma to reduce appetite, this is a great energy booster. There is no nervousness involved, so at first it doesn't feel like a booster, until you notice all you're accomplishing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »