Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

Taking this to help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010

Right now I've lost 20 pounds and I'm half way to my goal, I believe this product's helped me lose weight faster than I would've otherwise.

Boosts weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2302792 on May 25, 2010

I have been dieting for 6 weeks and was seeing a 2 pound a week weight loss, which I was happy with, but then I added this fucoThin to my diet, taking 3 a day with each meal and my wieght loss went up to 4 pounds a week for the last three weeks. Very happy with this product.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1256158 on Feb 12, 2010

This review is for real I have not lost any weight yet but it has not been a month yet The energy and how good I feel is amazing and I have tried it all.

weight loss help

Posted by Reviewer1247142 on Mar 04, 2010

I have been using this product for about two months with some other supplements. The supplements and the Dr. Colbert's "I Can Do This Diet" have helped me drop almost 30 pounds.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on May 01, 2009

It isn't a quick fix but a genuine working product. My husband has had NO side effects and is loosing weight!