Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on May 01, 2009

It isn't a quick fix but a genuine working product. My husband has had NO side effects and is loosing weight!

Fucothin

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on May 01, 2009

This product works I notice that when I run out the weight loss slows down but when I start taking it again I begin losing more weight, I highly recommend this product.

Weight Loss Pill

Posted by Reviewer2742534 on Oct 19, 2009

I've been using these pills for a month now and am losing weight at a faster rate on my weight watcher's diet. They seem to really work with no adverse side affects!

Taking this to help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010

Right now I've lost 20 pounds and I'm half way to my goal, I believe this product's helped me lose weight faster than I would've otherwise.

Boosts weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2302792 on May 25, 2010

I have been dieting for 6 weeks and was seeing a 2 pound a week weight loss, which I was happy with, but then I added this fucoThin to my diet, taking 3 a day with each meal and my wieght loss went up to 4 pounds a week for the last three weeks. Very happy with this product.