Garden of Life, FucoThin, softgels

Posted by Reviewer3223924 on Jan 08, 2012

Exactly what I ordered. I am taking them and waiting to see if I get the results for which I purchased the product.

Belly fat reduction

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 06, 2012

I am slim, but because of PCOS I have lots of belly fat. I started out as an american size 8, with a waist that was a size 12! I looked pregnant. After three months on Fucothin I lost 7 centimeters around my waist, but nowhere else. Fucothin has targeted my only problem area. If this waist reduction continues, and I see no reason why it should not, I will become well proportioned again. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It is like exercise (which however does not work for me) in a jar. Also it has brought down my very high blood pressure to normal.

I'm 50/50 on this product

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jan 03, 2012

I love GOL products. I lead an extremely healthy, active life so I don't know if this product really does what it claims. I used 3; 3x/day total 9/day for about a month now (2 bottles) & can't say I see any difference. I just don't know if it's worth the cost to continue. Maybe when I'm rich I'll add it into my lifestyle. iHerb is great.

not working

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Jul 26, 2011

did not work at all,i go to jim and watch my diet and i thougth mabey it will help to lose a couple kg,im dont have much fat to be honest mabey its good for overweight people.

FucoThin

Posted by Reviewer3217656 on Jan 19, 2011

Again, iHerbs you are greatly appreciated for your prompt delivery.

no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1255140 on Sep 30, 2010

Not sure if this is working. I don't see any difference in my weight or muscle mass, but will continue to take it and see if any changes occur. Your body may benefit, so it is worth a try. So far there are no adverse side effects, but then again no side effects at all. It definitely doesn't make you feel shaking or give you energy. Good luck.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

I haven't finished the bottle yet but so far, sadly, nothing has changed.

not sure if works

Posted by Reviewer1871747 on Jun 21, 2010

I had to stop taking it because the iodine in it made my face break out.

Boosts weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2302792 on May 25, 2010

I have been dieting for 6 weeks and was seeing a 2 pound a week weight loss, which I was happy with, but then I added this fucoThin to my diet, taking 3 a day with each meal and my wieght loss went up to 4 pounds a week for the last three weeks. Very happy with this product.

Taking this to help with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010

Right now I've lost 20 pounds and I'm half way to my goal, I believe this product's helped me lose weight faster than I would've otherwise.