Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

Fuco Thin tabs

Posted by Reviewer2213491 on Nov 24, 2008

I could tell after the first week of taking the FucoThin that my clothes were not as tight and my husband commented that I had lost weight. It seems to really controll my appetite to where I'm not hungery and when I do eat-not as much as I used to. I will definetly order again and stay on this product-It is the best diet supplement I've tried and is very easy losing the weight. Thanks

Fucothin

Posted by Reviewer2808036 on Dec 18, 2007

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks and have not had any complaints. I have been losing weight since I started taking them.

Working for me.

Posted by Reviewer1024566 on Oct 19, 2007

Been using this for 3 months now. Works well for me with a good diet.Actually seems to cut down on my appetite too. Lost weight in areas that I usually don't.

Fucoxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1093270 on Jul 08, 2008

I used it for 2 months and lost about 8 lbs. Then I read an article where it said that this was a scam so I got off the product. Within a month, I had gained the weight back. I am now back on the product and am here to say that it really works for me! Its easy to take and there are no bad side effects.

Great Way to Lose

Posted by Reviewer1323355 on Oct 09, 2007

What a great product. I am always hesitant about something I read in a Magazine, but I read an article where woman have lost weight, effortlessly using this product. I have been using it for several weeks and the pounds are dropping - especially in the "middle"! Thanks!