Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

fuco thin is great

Posted by Reviewer2043718 From Arkansas on Sep 15, 2009

i have been taking this product for 2 weeks now and have lost several pounds but the thing i like the most about fuco thin is,it has taken the wont or earge of snacking completly away. i will keep using this product.

Stomach Fat

Posted by Reviewer1184889 From Alabama on Sep 29, 2009

My stomach fat has reduced some thats above my waist. I will definitely be reordering this product. I am 60 years old and I feel better also.

This is excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 From Mississippi on Mar 05, 2010

I am on my 2nd bottle now. It didn't take several weeks before I started to see a difference. I have had some issues with being extremely hot natured - would wear short sleeves when the temp was below freezing. Had my thyroid checked and it came back normal, but I knew something was wrong! I found this and decided that one more thing couldn't hurt (I had tried almost every kind of fat loss product during the past 2 years). Within a week, my jeans were getting loose, and my large belly started shrinking. I started doing weight watchers too about the same time, but the pounds were coming off as predicted by weight watchers...about a pound a week, but I was losing a lot of visceral fat. My hot naturedness has now normalized - I am wearing sweaters and using the heat and blankets on my bed. My clothes are really hanging on me, although I have only lost 12 pounds to date, and have 40 more to go. This stuff is amazing!! I take 6 of these a day, having built up from 3 a day. I am really feeling good, too! lol Can't say enough good about this!

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1472503 From Illinois on Aug 25, 2008

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

good diet aid

Posted by Reviewer2497885 From Texas on Nov 02, 2007

While I still need to take hoodia or caralluma to reduce appetite, this is a great energy booster. There is no nervousness involved, so at first it doesn't feel like a booster, until you notice all you're accomplishing!