Garden of Life, FucoThin, Non-Stimulant, Natural Fat Burner, 90 Softgels

Great Price & Easy to Locate

Posted by Reviewer2395888 on Nov 03, 2007

I love this product!!! I can get it at lower price than anywhere on the internet (and I've looked all over).

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Aug 25, 2008

I found a difference after using this for a few weeks. Even though I ate right and exercised regularly, the results were more noticeable while taking FucoThin 3x a day. No side effects at all.

Belly fat reduction

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 06, 2012

I am slim, but because of PCOS I have lots of belly fat. I started out as an american size 8, with a waist that was a size 12! I looked pregnant. After three months on Fucothin I lost 7 centimeters around my waist, but nowhere else. Fucothin has targeted my only problem area. If this waist reduction continues, and I see no reason why it should not, I will become well proportioned again. This is the only thing that has ever worked for me. It is like exercise (which however does not work for me) in a jar. Also it has brought down my very high blood pressure to normal.

You have to keep taking this stuff

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 02, 2008

I went for the top dose of 3 per meal, which is way too expensive to maintain, but it sure does work. I love and use many Garden of Life products but they're all way too expensive. I ran out of this stuff and boom put back on the 10 pounds that came off with it. Even my family noticed the weight gain and this is unusual. So if you want to take this be prepared to have to keep on it. I lost 10 pounds then stopped. It was pretty easy, but then again it was very easy to come back on.

No weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Mar 11, 2008

I seem to have a little more energy, but there has been no weight loss.