MY CRAVINGS FOR SUGAR ARE GONE WITH THIS STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer3025772 on Sep 02, 2010

I WAS a serious sugar craving addict! For many years I have tried to get the sugar out and each time I would fail. My body would start aching, muscle twitches, my heart would pound and I just felt like crap. And I always ended up quitting because I thought it was die off and there was no way I could go through that. So I ended up going back to sugar. Well I figured it out! It wasnt die off...i was depleted in magnesium. Two weeks ago I started taking a supplement for magnesium and I never felt my legs twitch or any of those other awful symptoms....all the symptoms were GONE. I started taking fungal defense and I have no cravings what so ever for sugar.. I have a few days left. I am on a yeast free diet to kill the yeast in my body. This stuff works and it helps with cravings so much. Honestly I cant believe my eyes! Also, read the Bible Cure books by Dr Don Colbert!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Feb 20, 2009

Can't say enough about this product. I once had one of the WORST sinus infections where I was filled with bacteria. Since I hate taking anti-biotics, I used almost a full bottle of Fungal Defense over three days. I felt better within 6 hours! I know personally of so many times where this product has allowed the body to begin to heal. WOW.WOW.WOW!

Fungal Defense Works Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Jun 30, 2010

I suffer from a tendency towards fungus and yeast, mostly which I've ignored. This year it turned to full thrush in my throat (along with GERD) to a point where I could not swallow properly. Fungal Defense was recommended at a local health food store, and I did the protocol. It rebalanced my system to such a great degree, that I had my wife go through the system also. I haven't felt this good in years. Many problems that folks think are viral or bacterial related can actually be caused by internal yeast imbalances. I definitely recommend this item for yeast issues.

Excellent fungal defense

Posted by Reviewer3023085 on Jan 06, 2008

My husband has taken this regularly for years. Great improvement clearing up fungus in toenails - takes months, but works great.

Garden of Life, Fungal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2155112 on Mar 11, 2009

Excellent! Difficult to discern if it works because it takes so long to fight Candida overgrowth. It does not cause any pain or discomfort. Mild and clean.

gets rid of colds and flu aswell!!

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jan 17, 2012

I took this for bowel health and realised it contained some things that are anti-viral. Oneday i took 3 when i felt like a cold/flu was coming on, plus 2 grams of vit c, and the next day the cold was gone. I hav done this a few times since in the past year and every time the cold is gone by the next morning. I also drop some saline down my nose a couple times a day (using 10 ml saline ampoules) . But from trial and error, i think its the fungal defense that cures it- but you have to take it on the first day/second or it wont work.

Only Taking One Per Day Due to Unpleasant Qualities

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Sort of using this as a daily supplement rather than doing the protocol it suggests, not sure of how much good that will do (may take longer). Unable to face taking more than one per day due to taste and aftertaste etc. A;so tends to nearly cause gagging although I admit I am hypersensitive in throat area. Occasionally have had to just chew it up and go on, due to not being able to swallow it whole.

defense to my fungal infection.

Posted by Reviewer2045967 on Feb 27, 2010

Thank you iHerb to have something like Garden of life Fungal defense, it saves a trip to the doctor and have no side-affects which is so important to me.Prices of your products are very reasenable.Thank you much, Roeli de Hoop

ok

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

it's tough to guage because fungal issues are very difficult to resolve -- usually requiring multiple approaches including low-carb diet (etc.) but this certainly helps in the battle.

Garden of Life Fungal Defense

Posted by Reviewer2920984 on Sep 03, 2008

This product gave me gas and weakness in my knees and elbows. I'm not sure why, but it was not working for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »