High Quality and good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Dec 18, 2007

Goatein has made a great addition to my morning green drink. A scoop of it and "Perfect Food" in 8 oz. water, and I can work and feel well for hours before I have to eat something. One thing I've noticed is that the Goatein blends better in water that is slightly warm. In very cold water little lumps will form.

Tastes good but...

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

...It is slightly gritty in my fresh goat's milk shakes and seems to fall to the bottom of the drink before I drink it all. My suggestion is to really blend it longer to get it really mixed. It does taste good and I am a wuss when it comes to taste. I would give it top rating if it didn't have the texture problem.

still the best

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Dec 22, 2008

this is a product i've used for a few years now. its great in my morning smoothies and doesnt have the the grainy-ness of most products simaler.

goatein

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Mar 04, 2010

i have noticed results in less than a week with this product,more energized and feeling stronger.

Goat Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2948825 on Mar 20, 2011

This protein although tasting goaty, is one of the more digestable products and is helping to supply needed nutrients and protein for my daughter who has GERDS

Good if You Don't Mind Mild "Goat Flavor"

Posted by Reviewer3205903 on Sep 02, 2012

This was lightly sweet and vanilla-ish, but I couldn't get around the mild goat/musk flavor. However, I do seem to have a stronger sense of smell/taste than other family members, so that might be part of why. If you have it blended with ice and add a flavor like chocolate or banana you could mask the flavor pretty well - just don't drink at room temp unless you are comfortable with the goat flavor.

gol goatein

Posted by Reviewer1063949 on Apr 30, 2011

good stuff as said,have to be consistent in taking it,to see any results.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1348872 on Jun 26, 2011

Always like taking this produc.t