Goat Milk Protein

Posted by Reviewer2948825 on Mar 20, 2011

This protein although tasting goaty, is one of the more digestable products and is helping to supply needed nutrients and protein for my daughter who has GERDS

goatein

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Mar 04, 2010

i have noticed results in less than a week with this product,more energized and feeling stronger.

still the best

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Dec 22, 2008

this is a product i've used for a few years now. its great in my morning smoothies and doesnt have the the grainy-ness of most products simaler.

High Quality and good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Dec 18, 2007

Goatein has made a great addition to my morning green drink. A scoop of it and "Perfect Food" in 8 oz. water, and I can work and feel well for hours before I have to eat something. One thing I've noticed is that the Goatein blends better in water that is slightly warm. In very cold water little lumps will form.

Tastes good but...

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

...It is slightly gritty in my fresh goat's milk shakes and seems to fall to the bottom of the drink before I drink it all. My suggestion is to really blend it longer to get it really mixed. It does taste good and I am a wuss when it comes to taste. I would give it top rating if it didn't have the texture problem.

goats are lovely

Posted by Reviewer3294106 on Oct 29, 2011

though organic and I like it, truly I do, just a bit too much sugar for my condition

I Didn't Like the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

This is probably good for you stuff, but I had a problem with the taste. I guess I had forgotten what goat's milk taste like.

A bit goaty.

Posted by Reviewer2186245 on Mar 08, 2010

This goats milk protein is very game tasting and left me feeling somewhat ill. I suppose if you like the taste of goat and are used to it this would be right up your alley, but for me, it was not a good thing.

Best I have ever tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3276775 on Sep 27, 2009

I luv this! Put it in greek yougart..love the taste. Smells and tastes like a vanilla milkshake.

very good

Posted by 5206650425462601758 on Jan 03, 2014

Brother likes it very much, he has cancer 3 years ago, so he needs this for recover

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »