Great product

Posted by Reviewer1181556 on May 01, 2009

Have used this for years as I have Celiac disese....I use it in my power drink. Thanks for a great product!

I Didn't Like the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

This is probably good for you stuff, but I had a problem with the taste. I guess I had forgotten what goat's milk taste like.

Part of my sons cure for colitis

Posted by Reviewer2789386 on Mar 25, 2009

Difficult to import to Australia. Quarantine will hold it up, but if you have a detailed product description off the iherb web site and a certificate of origin from G of L and a doctors letter you will be ok. Very good protein for people with a disturbed gut.

Garden of Life, Goatein

Posted by Reviewer2205037 on Feb 19, 2009

Great product. Mixes well. I put it into soups and beans. Easy to digest.

still the best

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Dec 22, 2008

this is a product i've used for a few years now. its great in my morning smoothies and doesnt have the the grainy-ness of most products simaler.

mrs

Posted by Reviewer1831024 on Nov 19, 2008

wonderful product

Ultra-Flatulent

Posted by Reviewer2886288 on Nov 04, 2008

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

Tastes good but...

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

...It is slightly gritty in my fresh goat's milk shakes and seems to fall to the bottom of the drink before I drink it all. My suggestion is to really blend it longer to get it really mixed. It does taste good and I am a wuss when it comes to taste. I would give it top rating if it didn't have the texture problem.

Goatein Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on Sep 27, 2008

this is great stuff. when i was ill with hepatitis c and often had very little appetite, i make a smoothie drink using apple juice, a banana (sometimes other fruit as well), and this protein powder each day. for awhile it was the only way i took sustenance in the morning. it was quite nourishing and yummy as well. thanks for a great product.

Manager

Posted by Reviewer3181322 on Jun 18, 2008

Goatein is so pure my body can digest and assimilate it easily. Need very little. It is the best Goat Milk Protein I've ever had.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »