GlutenFreeze Review

Posted by Reviewer1043776 on Mar 17, 2011

I have been very impressed how much this has helped me to be able to eat at restaurants or at friend's homes and not have to worry about the discomfort I get being gluten intolerant.

Effective for celiacs!

Posted by 4939640638573774226 on Nov 07, 2015

My daughter is a diagnosed celiac, and my son is borderline, with symptoms but no diagnosis. I get it for my son and every time he runs out, the digestive disturbances return, yet he can eat "normally" when he's taking them - wheat bread and all. My daughter keeps them on hand for times when she thinks she will be exposed to gluten and it gets her through every time.

Good

Posted by 4618064828832792336 on Dec 24, 2013

Not sure how well it works on the breakdown of gluten and dairy foods yet or not.

My Backup plan

Posted by 5030479764042633951 on Aug 01, 2016

After trying multiple supplements, I finally found something that works for me. Have been using this for four years now and it helps with my gluten intolerance. No more feeling physically uncomfortable after a meal because someone forgot to mention that there was gluten in the food. Of course, this supplement isn't permission to eat as much gluten as you want. But, at least now, I can enjoy the occasional slice of cake, sandwich or pasta.

garden life.

Posted by Reviewer1879752 on Dec 20, 2010

very good, feeling great...time will give me more indication though;)