• Glass container

Posted by Reviewer2656139 on May 13, 2008

Awesome Quality!!

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1634092 on May 21, 2008

Great source of a good fat.

Coconutty!

Posted by Reviewer1016635 on Jun 11, 2008

Good, high-quality coconut oil in a glass jar.

Good for HDL

Posted by Reviewer3017854 on Jun 22, 2008

We stayed away from coconut oil for years, and then research tells us it's very good for our HDL, so am trying when stir-frying, baking and tastes yum!

alive!

Posted by SonyaWorley on Feb 04, 2010

All coconut oil are NOT the same. it's way it is processed. most coconut oil is not good for you because of the way it is processed. Garden of Life is the real deal, even smells wonderful. you can use it in your hair, nails, skin, cook with it and use it in smoothies. yummies. it is delightful. it also fights candidate. that is why i started using it. Enjoy

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1858367 on Feb 06, 2010

Absolutly love this, it gives your food a wonderful taste, were even putting it in the bath! leaves your skin sooo soft, highly recommend this and you have a customer for life A1************

Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1312913 on Jan 08, 2012

The best coconut oil I have ever tasted! Apart from using it for cooking, I enjoy the sweet, smooth, clean taste right off the spoon. It is heavenly and I am sticking with this brand. Also, great value when compared to pricing elsewhere.

Love my coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2928719 on Mar 06, 2010

This was the first time that I decided to use coconut oil for cooking and I loved it. It's a brilliant product - organic, healthy, nicely smelling and tasting and it is in a glass jar (so, no nasty BPAs). Even my husband got converted. We are not going to use any other oil for cooking anymore. This one is simply the best! Now I am advertising it to all my friends and family. Good news spread quickly :)

The *best* coconut oil, period!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Mar 16, 2010

The best coconut oil by the best supplement company, Garden of Life. Their coconut oil is the only one I've tried that actually smells like fresh, delicious coconuts! Really great product. My skin is clearer, smooth, my energy is incredibly high and my appetite is normalized. I love coconut oil by Garden of Life.

Excellent product...

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Mar 17, 2010

Have used coconut oil for several years now. It is the only oil we cook with. This brand is very fresh and I like that it is in a glass jar. Would Highly Recommend!