• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

nice flavor and texture

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 14, 2012

great value on a great oil. i always seek out coconut oils that are enclosed in glass. the ones that come in plastic tend do have a different aroma and flavor that i could do without

very good

Posted by Reviewer1143590 on Sep 01, 2009

I like this coconut oil beceause the tast is great and very nice with a cacao smoothie with some gojiberries and maca

Garden of Life, Liv.Foods, Extra Virgin Cocnut oil,32 Oz

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Mar 23, 2009

Great, ure taste of coconut oil that I use for cooking. Container is glass, as should be for oil products, expect a bit of leaking in shipment but no great bother. Perfect for skin application, as well.

Part of my sons cure for colitis

Posted by Reviewer2789386 on Mar 25, 2009

Great product but ask for the wrapping to be well done. The last shipment I got had a broken jar and what a mess. The plastic wrapper was not quite good enough to prevent this breakage.

great coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1628004 on Mar 30, 2009

Love the fresh smell and taste of this EVCO. Fast delivery too. I have always been pleased with iHerb.

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Apr 03, 2009

I use this for cooking. I like that it comes in a glass jar. Iherb has the best price on this size coconut oil. This is my second jar and I will continue to buy this brand.

great for cooking

Posted by Reviewer1913163 on Apr 09, 2009

use it for coolking and baking and you dont tast the coconut flavor in your food.

Fantastic customer service!

Posted by Reviewer3130131 on Apr 11, 2009

My well-packed order arrived in good time, with one jar broken despite the packing. The folks at iHerb were gracious and helpful, sending out a replacement jar right away. Couldn't be happier with the product or the service, thank you!

Cocoanut oil

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Jan 23, 2008

Love this product. I use it for popping my organic popcorn and most everything else. Made a carrot cake using it melted instead of oil. Turned out very tasty!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3325757 on Mar 14, 2008

My husband and I love using coconut oil for cooking eggs and for mixing into things like our fat-free-plain yogurt. My husband did lots of research beforehand and found this brand to be most highly recommended. We definitely love it. It's easy to use (though you have to melt it a bit to get it to be a liquid), and tastes great. We've tried it with chicken and salmon and haven't been thrilled with the results... but I'm willing to give it another shot over using olive oil... just have to convince my hubby! :)