Best Coco Oil

Posted by Reviewer1811200 on Jul 02, 2008

This is the best coco oil for the price by far. I've tried them all. This one is absorbed into the skin nicely. Also has the best flavor. I like that it's in glass-not plastic.

Favorite coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Aug 29, 2009

Since my family uses a lot of coconut oil, I purchased the larger quanity. We feel Garden of Life offers the tastiest coconut oil on the market. We have tried several other brands. I prefer the larger quanity.

highly recommended!!

Posted by lchchchiyo on Sep 28, 2010

love the flavour and aroma!! also easy to open the lid, which is a huge plus for those women or elderly people with a weak grip :) いい香りにうっとり。 瓶なのに蓋が非常にあけやすいのもポイント高し。でも夏など液状になるのであまり思いっきり力を入れてあけないよう注意が必要ですね!

Great VCO in a glass jar

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

It's organic and comes in a glass jar so no toxic chemicals (xenoestrogens) from the container. This one tastes great. I use some as moisturizer on my face for my very dry skin, for cooking, spreading on cinnamon-raisin bread (when at room temp) and even keep some in the fridge for eating a chunk in place of candy bar. Tastes like the inside of a Mounds. Great anabolic benefits.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1591298 on Jun 12, 2012

product is very good, has nice coconut scent, I use it a lot and will buy again

Superb coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1523544 on Mar 18, 2012

This coconut oil smells and tastes amazing. Will come back for more for sure. Thanks iHerb.com :)

Coconut oil extra virgin

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jun 12, 2012

Love it! I use it in everything, cold and hot. Addicted to this!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Jul 03, 2012

I have found no better

Good extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by dittaeva on Jun 03, 2012

Nice texture, tasty, and not too strong taste. No bad after taste. It is somewhat impractical to scoop last bit of oil because of the height of the jar.

one of my favorite oils

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

Love this coconut oil, i use it in hot food, smoothies and on my skin! Your body will thank you!!!