• Glass container

• Reviews | English

my favorite coconut oil so far

Posted by Reviewer2381186 on Mar 27, 2011

A stable healthy oil that will help you absorb more fat soluble vitamins. I slick back my hair with this instead of using chemical products. Love this particular brand because it's in a nice glass container and tastes great.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3075336 on Jun 24, 2012

Good Product, i always run out sooner than i would like too, which is a bummer especially as this is 25$. My advice would be to use it sparingly.

Really nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Jun 27, 2012

With a wonderful smell and taste of coconut.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407130 on May 11, 2012

This is one of the best coconut oil i have used and it just has a great taste and smell, not too strong. I use it mostly on my bread instead of butter and i love it. I have also used it to cook with and it is just as good!!!

Veldig god!

Posted by Reviewer2526890 on May 16, 2012

Mye kokos olje for pengene sammenlignet med f.eks. cocosa som koster nesten 300 for 500 ml.. Veldig god smak :)Det er litt mer lukt og smak på denne i forhold til cocosa sin :) Bruker denne til å lage energibarer og sjokolade.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on May 22, 2012

love this oil, great to cook with and good for the skin too.

My favorite coconut oil

Posted by eldeen on May 24, 2012

I use coconut oil on a daily basis, and have tried most of those who are here at iHerb. This is my favorite. It smells and tastes fantastic, and it works great on dry skin as well. I love that this coconut oil is organic and extra virgin, that it comes in a large quantity and that it is in a glass jar and not in plastic one. :)

Good extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by dittaeva on Jun 03, 2012

Nice texture, tasty, and not too strong taste. No bad after taste. It is somewhat impractical to scoop last bit of oil because of the height of the jar.

Coconut oil extra virgin

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jun 12, 2012

Love it! I use it in everything, cold and hot. Addicted to this!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1591298 on Jun 12, 2012

product is very good, has nice coconut scent, I use it a lot and will buy again