• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Coconut oil extra virgin

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jun 12, 2012

Love it! I use it in everything, cold and hot. Addicted to this!

Good extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by dittaeva on Jun 03, 2012

Nice texture, tasty, and not too strong taste. No bad after taste. It is somewhat impractical to scoop last bit of oil because of the height of the jar.

My favorite coconut oil

Posted by eldeen on May 24, 2012

I use coconut oil on a daily basis, and have tried most of those who are here at iHerb. This is my favorite. It smells and tastes fantastic, and it works great on dry skin as well. I love that this coconut oil is organic and extra virgin, that it comes in a large quantity and that it is in a glass jar and not in plastic one. :)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on May 22, 2012

love this oil, great to cook with and good for the skin too.

Veldig god!

Posted by Reviewer2526890 on May 16, 2012

Mye kokos olje for pengene sammenlignet med f.eks. cocosa som koster nesten 300 for 500 ml.. Veldig god smak :)Det er litt mer lukt og smak på denne i forhold til cocosa sin :) Bruker denne til å lage energibarer og sjokolade.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407130 on May 11, 2012

This is one of the best coconut oil i have used and it just has a great taste and smell, not too strong. I use it mostly on my bread instead of butter and i love it. I have also used it to cook with and it is just as good!!!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2355794 on Apr 16, 2012

Use this for raw chocolate, smoothies and as a cooking oil.

So nice!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Apr 13, 2012

Tasty, smells delicious, best coconutoil I ever had. Exelent in food and for body/haircare-

Good quality oil that I use a whole lot!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 12, 2012

This is a great tasting quality oil at a great price, and it comes in a glass jar (I don't buy oils in plastic bottles). I use this oil in chocolate and other snacks, for everyday cooking, in my children's meals, in the bath water, as a body lotion, so I order frequently. Great product!

Delicious and good size

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 09, 2012

I used to buy the giant tubs of coconut oil, but the last couple of times I did that, they molded before I could finish them (in Texas, where it is hot and humid). This is a great size because it stays fresh all the way to the end. Also has a tasty, light flavor.