Love this coconut oil

Posted by guinwhite on Dec 01, 2012

From the yummy aroma to the wonderful flavor, this coconut oil is the bomb! Use it instead of commercial vegetable oils to make your food healthier and taste better. Also great for your skin and hair. I keep a jar in the shower. Great for healing dry winter skin.

GOL Coco. Oil

Posted by jayzou on Sep 14, 2010

It's probably from the same source as Nutiva's (both coming from the Philippines), so yeah I use both. I only bought this one to keep the glass jar for other foods.

Coconut oil

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

Much prefer the Nutiva brand.

mmm!

Posted by Reviewer2664320 on Aug 02, 2010

Smells delicious! I use this as an overnight hair treatment, a body moisturizer (on damp skin right out of the shower) and also to make skin care products like scrubs. It has a nice texture and the smell is to die for.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Dec 22, 2008

Great oil for sleep and energy, also good for dry hair Thank you

The best!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

The bes coconut oil I have used!

Okay CO

Posted by Reviewer1866759 on Feb 12, 2009

I don't buy into the glass over plastic argument. Can't really tell the difference in taste between my favorite Nutiva and this one. Nutiva is a better value in my opinion. The plastic issue just has to many variables to sort out and in the end it comes down to your period of consumption. If it takes one months or longer to use then the glass may be something to consider, but I go through 54oz. pretty quick.

Our favourite!

Posted by ritavaags on Nov 28, 2009

We have tried a few brands including Wilderness Family Naturals and this one seems to have a smoother, creamier texture. We cannot have dairy in our home so we use coconut oil for everything! We especially love frying eggs in it. For hypoallergenic baking, this product plays a key role in binding my desserts. Try mixing it with Sunbutter, crushed organic corn flakes, Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips & some shredded coconut and press into an 8X8 pan. After chilling for an hour, you have a delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free tasty treat! Enjoy!

Extra virgin, glass bottle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

Yummy, yummy healthy coconut oil that is anti-inflammatory and helps raise your good HDL cholesterol. No plastic leaching because it is a glass bottle. Garden of life does the packaging right! Extra virgin is the healthiest of the coconut oils for eating, but does have a slightly lower smoke point than the virgin and refined. Keep the flame medium. Refined coconut oils may contain solvents. This product is expeller expressed and contains no solvents.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2768555 on May 20, 2011

I found this to be a top quality coconut oil and I prefer the oil to be in a glass container. The shipping was fast and affordable.