Love IT

Posted by Reviewer3350713 on Sep 01, 2009

I have placed several reorders for this product. The Garden of Life line of products are real food and loaded with the best ingredients. I love these bars and will always come back for more.

Nutritious but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on Dec 14, 2009

Overall, a good product. But I find the chocolate coating too sweet, and the content a bit hard to chew. Works great though for family members who don't like to eat greens but like chocolate!

The chocolate coating is absolutely wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Feb 25, 2016

Yes it is the chocolate coating that makes these bars absolutely yummy!! I accidentally ordered the non-coated version before and boy, what a difference! The non-coated ones are totally dry and boring compared to these. I like to eat them during night shift at work or when I have no time to eat otherwise. Absolutely wonderful!

Peggy Weeter

Posted by Reviewer1127755 on Oct 12, 2008

Pure proof that if you put chocolate on it, some of us will eat anything. It's a great product and I love the taste.

A strange product

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Aug 26, 2008

Eating this bar is strange - it has everything you would want in a snack bar - plus it tastes good - BUT - it has little bits of something (maybe soy nuts) which makes it very unplesent to eat - it is like gravel. Why anyone would think this would appeal to people is beyond me. The ingredients could simply be ground more finely and one would have the same content without the unnecessary grit. I have been looking for a new bar and thought this might be it - guess I have to keep looking.

Outstanding chocolate covered greens bars

Posted by Reviewer2645852 on Oct 21, 2014

A food/greens bar doesn't get much healthier than this - but they taste good too. I've tried a whole lot of this type of food bar, this is the best I've tasted, like a dessert chocolate bar. Great to carry around to eat on the run when you don't have good food choices.

chocolate covered grass

Posted by Reviewer3113586 on Aug 15, 2010

They call it my chocolate covered grass clippings. Then, after they try it they steal them! I always need more!

Healthy delight!

Posted by Reviewer2593652 on Dec 16, 2010

These bars are the best! Filling, healthy and delicious! I replace several meals with these and I have tons of energy. I wish iherb had a wholesale price...They are fantastic too, always shipping the next day, I know I can count on them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jan 28, 2012

A good choice against hunger, healthier than an chocolate cookie. all my family members love it. My children carry one in the bag so they do not go for an junk food.

great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Feb 07, 2012

another wonderful product from garden of life! this is the best tasting energy bar on the market.....gives you lots of energy and satisfies your hunger for hours!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »