Good. my replacement for megafood lifestyles

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Feb 02, 2013

Since Megafood discontinued their best supplement this is a good replacement. Food formed companies need to understand that herbs like Saw Palmetto don't belong in a multi. (Talking about Megafood multi for men) Educate yourself on tonic versus medicinal.

Multi Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3165954 on Jun 27, 2010

This is an excellent multi vitamin. I especially like the fact that it is "living" and the Vit. A is from betacarotene. The only drawback is that you can't take them all at the same time........ at least I couldn't as doing that upset my stomach. I break them into two doses now and that works well.

Garden of Life, Living Multi, Optimal Formula, 252

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011

Excellent vitamins however I do not take the full dosage as requested as it was too much for my body. Excellent amount of tablets great buy will probably buy again.

real good product.

Posted by Reviewer1652335 on Oct 30, 2007

this is one the best multivitamins. i am 50 plus.

Excellent quality food sourced nutrients

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012

My sweetie swears by this vitamin. When he takes just a couple a day (rather than 3 with each meal as suggested) he finds that his energy and all-around feeling of wellness are much better. I can't take them because I find them hard to swallow, too dry and large for me. The ingredients are amazing, a blend of nutrients in their whole food state, nothing synthetic here. The antioxidants are from fruits and veggies, tonic mushrooms and sea veggies add super benefits you may not get in your regular diet. NOTE that coffee extract and green tea are part of the blend, so depending on your situation these could either be energy-enhancing or too stimulating. Play with the dose and build it up, don't try 9 the first day for instance. If you have allergies/sensitivities or complicated health issues read labels carefully because in a comprehensive blend like this you may find something tucked in there that you shouldn't be taking. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your radiant wellness! :)

G of L

Posted by Reviewer1168189 on Feb 29, 2008

My daughter suggested this daily supplement in case we don't get all nutrients on a daily basis. Easily digestible and I cannot start my day without it.

fast shipping service

Posted by Reviewer2799719 on Apr 19, 2008

fast shipping service

Love

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Jun 15, 2011

Energy boost right away!!!

Garden of Life, Living Mult Optimal Formula

Posted by Reviewer2453047 on Feb 09, 2009

The best foundation for health supplementation I have used.

GOL Multi

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Dec 18, 2007

Good whole food vitamin but is harder to swallow than the Irwin Naturals line.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »