Great except for the caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Nov 19, 2007

I used these for a while a couple of years ago and they were great but too pricey to continue longterm. However, I decided to try them again recently since the price is better at iHerb. To my chagrin I found that the new formulation contains tea and coffee extracts which means caffeine. According to the manufacturer the change of formulation took place about 1 to 1.5 years ago (per phone conversation). Unfortunately, the minimal amount of caffeine that is supposedly in the product kept me awake late into my nights. I am sensitive to caffeine and tend to have problems with insomnia. I imagine there are others out there with similar problems. It would be great if the company made a caffeine-free formulation for such people. The caffeine ruined a great product for me.

Peggy, Missouri - Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal Women's Formula

Posted by Reviewer2305819 on Apr 21, 2008

Garden of Life Living Multi Optimal Women's Formula, is a Multi that does what it was created to do. Engery, better digestive system, and strengthing the immune system are a few of the effects that I have witnessed from my consumption. Tried this after reading Dr. Jordan Rubin's book. It does what he said it would do. I am impressed. Iherb's swift delevery and prices are equal with the product. The Best!!! Peggy H., Missouri

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on May 14, 2008

Does the trick and does not upset my stomach

Still the best womens multi

Posted by Reviewer2160867 on Feb 09, 2010

Started taking about 5 years ago and then tried a couple in between - still find these to be the best overall womens multivitamin. I take 2 in the am, pm and evening for a balance day of energy!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2536013 on Mar 23, 2009

More energy, better regularity, I can tell my body is using theses multi's.

Pure excellence

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 23, 2007

After the research that I've done, I find Garden of Life to be the best of the best. It makes sense to invest in natural health supplements instead of processed megadoses. Garden of Life produces basic nourishing supplements. In light of the fact that in the modern world, essential good health is becoming expensive, then this is about right in price.

11:10

Posted by Reviewer2772740 on Nov 27, 2007

I have been taking this vitamis for months and I love them.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1981792 on Dec 28, 2007

My wife is very happy with this product and it has kept her healthy as a second grade teacher with sick kids

Works for Her

Posted by Reviewer3229337 on Sep 09, 2009

Of all the products out there.This works the best. I like the amount that works well for a month long period.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2358860 on Nov 12, 2007

Garden of Life Multi Vitamin for Women works gently & effectively. Strongly Recommend for Women.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »