Great Vitamin C source

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Oct 06, 2010

We like this product because it is from a whole food source, not synthetic. Taking any other form of Vitamin C can make the body acidic. So we just love all the Garden of Life products for this reason.

Huge waste of money

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Oct 02, 2012

That 'natural C' is completely differnet to ascorbic acid is just complete guff. They act the same way in the body, except buying 'natural C' like this costs you hundreds of times more and make it very unlikely you'll ever take a dose big enough to do anything much for you at all. Ditch this and take 10 or more grams of the vitamin C the vitamin C experts and pioneers all use - ascorbic acid. This is the form of vitamin C that animals make in their livers and kidneys and that humans used to make in their livers and kidneys. Our bodies are primed to use this form of vitamin C!

Good, high quality source of vit c

Posted by Reviewer2053282 on Sep 25, 2008

I like this product a lot. I take 2/day in addition to my multi vitamin. I don't have the usual side effects of too much C when I take it.

The best Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1934876 on Aug 04, 2010

Quality is more important than quantity. Many people takes huge dosage of Vitamin C but this one is more than enough with its outstanding quality.

Garden of Life, Living Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1561206 on Apr 20, 2009

I have not been taking this product long enough to make an honest opinion. I feel confident it will do what it is supposed to do because all Garden of Life products I use are great. I appreciate that Garden of Life uses phytonutrients rather than the chemical based ingredients other vitamin manufactuors use.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2710025 on Oct 20, 2007

I have a hard time taking most vitamin C products but I can take this one without any stomach upset most of the time. Also it is not made from highly processing corn to get the C. I really like Garden of Life products that I have tried.

vit.c

Posted by Reviewer3088231 on Apr 16, 2008

great I have a very hard time with most vim.C.I can take this every day!!!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Oct 16, 2011

I have taken this for many years because I like it.

Great Natural C

Posted by Reviewer2513924 on Oct 27, 2011

I only use this vitamin C as is from whole food supplement wheras others synethic vit c cause gastric after taking it.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Nov 10, 2011

I cannot take regular vitamin c, but I can take this with no problem at all. LOVE IT!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »