Enzymes that work

Posted by Reviewer1311789 on Oct 18, 2007

These enzyme caps work well in helping to digest food. They especially help me with pork.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Mar 18, 2009

it has helped me digest food better

Helpful digestion aid.

Posted by Reviewer1492197 on Oct 06, 2010

The Garden of Life, O-Zyme, Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend has made a difference during the three weeks I have taken it with each meal. I no longer need the anti-acids I had been using every day.

A good enzyme

Posted by 4766489617787475729 on May 17, 2016

I've tried many different digestive enzymes and this one is my favourite. Many other varieties of enzymes contain other irritants to the gut such as dairy, gluten or sweeteners that contain FODMAPS. This one is a great blend with none of the irritants and extra goodness!

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Mar 10, 2009

I like this product for the same reason as the Paradise Herbs' products. And, for it includes a good distribution of enzymes as well as some digestive-friendly herbs.

Digestive

Posted by Reviewer2267723 on May 08, 2012

It is an useful medicine, I will continue to buy. Rate 4 stars.

comments

Posted by Reviewer1295799 on Apr 26, 2010

It is very good product which helps in digestion

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010

I ordered these by mistake, this time, but I'm ok with that as I've used them before and they are very effective, just a bit pricey.

Audrey Kaprielian, MSN, RN

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 11, 2009

works well for my son, but seems to be alittle irritating for me. We are different blood types, so wondering if that has something to do with it.

Tasty and Helps

Posted by KennyH on Sep 02, 2009

I have the occasional bought with acid reflux. To help coat the digestive system, I have been taking DGL. I had been using a different brand, which tastes okay, but this stuff tastes really good. very much like German chocolate (chocolate and coconut). As for helping the reflux, I definitely notice a difference, but it is not a cure, just an aid.