The only digestive enzymes that have worked for me

Posted by 4922328361946488885 on Apr 21, 2015

These are the only digestive enzymes that I can certainly say that they WORK. I suffer from candida/leaky gut and need a pretty heavy duty digestive enzyme and this is the only product that I can feel working. High on the price range but totally worth it!!

Hallelujah

Posted by 5408676435522408748 on Jan 13, 2015

I can finally eat gelato again!!!! I used to have regular stomach cramps, diarrohea and at times so bloated you'd think I was pregnant. Not anymore. Still have to watch my diet, but this product has made my life so much more simple

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570192 on Feb 04, 2014

Worth money!

Really works

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Aug 14, 2013

This has made such a difference to my digestion. Bloating has reduced considerably and bowel movements are as good as they can be.

literally changed the quality of my life!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jul 23, 2013

I have tried so many things over the years (I'm in my 40's) to battle my fatigue, complexion, mood and digestive issues was even thinking I have IBS. I tried this product after quite a bit of research. My skin is clearer than ever in my life, after about a month of use. I have more motivation than I can ever recall in my life as well. My mood seems to be pretty stable, although I believe hormones are a factor there, not digestion alone. I lack numerous digestive enzymes and this has them all covered. Look at your stool and you will see prove this works. If you don't know what it should look like, look it up!! I take my vitamins with my meals so that I know they are being digested properly, too. And am actually taking fewer supplements but feeling better! I love this product and I hope I can afford to take it for the rest of my life!!!

best quality

Posted by 4701842976404241817 on Jun 17, 2013

best quality

Improved my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I really like these digestive enzymes, I have tried many other brands and have come back to this one. I have found them extremely helpful for my digestive system. My specialist is very impressed with my results and I really feel as though this product has contributed to my speedy recovery. They are easy to swallow too! I have found that all the Garden of Life products are of a very high standard.

OTR Prof driver

Posted by 5490744156179200845 on Sep 10, 2012

Was impressed with their ability - tho it took time for me to get started on them, with my constant travels. They have definitely helped me digest foods I eat

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3284067 on Feb 16, 2012

I love this product it keeps my system working. I have been using for over two years. I also love the way it smells. Margaret

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Feb 10, 2012

I don't have any digestive problems, but I take one or two of these after big meals (meat, cheese, beans, etc.) to help ensure good digestion. They really work!