July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Ω-Zyme, Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Aug 12, 2010

I've been using these for a while and it seems (for me) that the more I use them the more effective they are... Used to have miserable heartburn before I started taking them consistently... A great, natural way to ease the pains that regular foods can cause.

Great help

Posted by Reviewer2172097 on Jul 21, 2010

I'm very glad i have decided to try these.My digestion improved a lot since i take these enzymes.

without magnesium stearate please!

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Aug 06, 2011

seems to be very potent for people with digestive disorder. 2 caps before meals seems to be enough and effective. I would love to see a new formulation without magnesium stearate.

Not worth the money!

Posted by Reviewer1766595 on Jul 08, 2010

I have tried different enzymes and the less expensive ones seem to work just as well as the more expensive ones. I do not like these at all. They caused a lot of bloating and gas. I will reluctantly finish off the bottle and hope they are doing something good along with the discomfort.

Garden of Life is greeeaaaat!!!

Posted by Reviewer1425428 on Jan 26, 2011

Had severe disgestive problems for years. My fried a veterinarian told me to come see her. She suggested Garden of Life Q-Zyme and Primal Defense. I began to get better and better, people committed on how well I was looking and I told them "I'm going to the vet now and I feel great!! I think it saved my life.