These gave me stomach ache.

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Aug 20, 2015

I won't be buying these again, they made my stomach feel unsettled.

Not as good as cheaper products

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 24, 2015

I am very disappointed with this product. It doesn't work as well as other brands, which cost half the price of this. Even when I take three capsules, I still get gas. I eat a lot of beans, and this product is just not doing the job in helping me digest them. It's unfortunate, because I had high hopes for Garden of Life enzymes. I have decided to go back to a product I used to use, where I only had to take two capsules per meal, and they worked better than this.

Broad Spectrum Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 31, 2009

This is a good all-around broad spectrum enzyme. You have to make sure to get enzymes that work in varying PH's....and Q-Zyme fits the bill. I was taking too many at first, since I was used to the cheaper brands with less enzyme activity per pill. Now I see that I can get by easily with just one pill per meal.

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Mar 10, 2009

I like this product for the same reason as the Paradise Herbs' products. And, for it includes a good distribution of enzymes as well as some digestive-friendly herbs.

Good support for digestive system.

Posted by Reviewer1552570 on Jan 06, 2010

Good support for digestive system. Whenever I have a full meal, I take one to help my digestion. Friends or family members after taking a heavy meal, I always give them the Ultra Digestive Enzyme Blend to help with the digestion and it always help. Even children, I gave 1/2 the capsule.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 27, 2010

this is a wonderful digestive aid - better than many others that i've tried. love the ginger in it - it smells great!

Different

Posted by Reviewer1873853 on Jan 12, 2011

This product was a differemt color and smelled different from when I purchase it at whole foods

Could not live without these!

Posted by Reviewer1900409 on Jul 31, 2011

My husband and I both find this product works better than any other digestive enzyme we have tried. It helps eliminate gas and various kinds of discomfort. Love it. Highly recommend it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570192 on Feb 04, 2014

Worth money!

Garden of Life, O-zyme, Ultra, Utimate Digestive Ensyme Blend

Posted by Reviewer1587456 on Feb 01, 2012

I have always had bloating and digestive problems, especially with meat and dairy products. The enzymes are really helping me and I feel so much better now even after a full meal.