These gave me stomach ache.

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Aug 20, 2015

I won't be buying these again, they made my stomach feel unsettled.

Broad Spectrum Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 31, 2009

This is a good all-around broad spectrum enzyme. You have to make sure to get enzymes that work in varying PH's....and Q-Zyme fits the bill. I was taking too many at first, since I was used to the cheaper brands with less enzyme activity per pill. Now I see that I can get by easily with just one pill per meal.

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Posted by Reviewer1130186 on Mar 10, 2009

I like this product for the same reason as the Paradise Herbs' products. And, for it includes a good distribution of enzymes as well as some digestive-friendly herbs.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 27, 2010

this is a wonderful digestive aid - better than many others that i've tried. love the ginger in it - it smells great!

Good support for digestive system.

Posted by Reviewer1552570 on Jan 06, 2010

Good support for digestive system. Whenever I have a full meal, I take one to help my digestion. Friends or family members after taking a heavy meal, I always give them the Ultra Digestive Enzyme Blend to help with the digestion and it always help. Even children, I gave 1/2 the capsule.

Different

Posted by Reviewer1873853 on Jan 12, 2011

This product was a differemt color and smelled different from when I purchase it at whole foods

Digestive Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2496347 on Jan 09, 2012

I am new to this supplement and began taking it about 2 weeks ago....what a difference it has made in my life! I am eating lots of veggies and wow, no bloating, gas, indigestion or any of those things normally associated with certain veggies. A bit pricey but worth it!

Garden of Life, O-zyme, Ultra, Utimate Digestive Ensyme Blend

Posted by Reviewer1587456 on Feb 01, 2012

I have always had bloating and digestive problems, especially with meat and dairy products. The enzymes are really helping me and I feel so much better now even after a full meal.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Feb 10, 2012

I don't have any digestive problems, but I take one or two of these after big meals (meat, cheese, beans, etc.) to help ensure good digestion. They really work!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3284067 on Feb 16, 2012

I love this product it keeps my system working. I have been using for over two years. I also love the way it smells. Margaret