Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Ω-Zyme, Ultra, Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Great help

Posted by Reviewer2172097 on Jul 21, 2010

I'm very glad i have decided to try these.My digestion improved a lot since i take these enzymes.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Aug 12, 2010

I've been using these for a while and it seems (for me) that the more I use them the more effective they are... Used to have miserable heartburn before I started taking them consistently... A great, natural way to ease the pains that regular foods can cause.

I can eat again!

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Jul 06, 2010

I have a complicated digestive issue. I can't digest anything basically. I have tried eating yogurt, medicines, anti-acids, and many other things. Nothing has helped me to eat normally until this product and it's partner: Primal Defense Ultra ultimate Probiotic Formula came along. Now I can eat dairy a couple of times a week, and even ocasionally have some protien without severe pain. No surprise, nature trumphs western medicine again.

without magnesium stearate please!

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Aug 06, 2011

seems to be very potent for people with digestive disorder. 2 caps before meals seems to be enough and effective. I would love to see a new formulation without magnesium stearate.

Garden of Life is greeeaaaat!!!

Posted by Reviewer1425428 on Jan 26, 2011

Had severe disgestive problems for years. My fried a veterinarian told me to come see her. She suggested Garden of Life Q-Zyme and Primal Defense. I began to get better and better, people committed on how well I was looking and I told them "I'm going to the vet now and I feel great!! I think it saved my life.