The best

Posted by 4750456995768017271 on Jan 13, 2015

This is by far the best digestive enzyime i tried so far.

Digestive En zymes

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Mar 01, 2011

I take them with each meal I will say I notice a difference, feel lighter and have lost a øittle weight. I take probiotics at the same time..so maybe it is the mix :)

Good digestive blend

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jul 13, 2010

I've only been taking this digestive for just over a week now, so far no problems though. I feel comfortable taking this because it's a veggie cap and it's from Garden of life. I like taking it with a larger meal to help breakdown the food well. A good value, 90 veggie caps are always better than hard caps. My only desire is that GOL creates one that has a probiotic blend in it, that would be ideal. Thanks.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 16, 2011

Love it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1790052 on Oct 13, 2011

Like all other Garden of life products, this is a good one!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2493227 on Dec 14, 2011

iherb.com is the only place i can find the ultra enzyme blend.there are other enzymes,like the raw enzymes in this brand.but the ultra are the only enzymes that help.drugstore.com keeps trying to sell me the raw enzymes but they simply don't help.i have very bad digestion from crohns disease. i don't know what is in these but it must be something i need.PLEASE never stop selling these.

Great enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3295519 on Feb 15, 2012

This works well, as well as Digest More Ultra which I consider the gold standard for digestive enzymes!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jun 05, 2012

One of the best enzyme formulas out there. I've dealt with digestive problems for a while, and this along with other supplements has been a life saver!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Jul 02, 2010

I took these with me on vacation and loved the way they worked. Never did I have that "Oh... I ate too much feeling!" eventhough I was eating very differently than at home.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1802082 on Nov 23, 2009

I am a longtime user of GOL digestive enzymes. I've tried many different brands, and think this one is worth every penny!