Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Beyond Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil, Orange Tangerine Flavor, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2036316 on Oct 12, 2011

The flavor is agreeable to my 7 year old which is such a relief as we have gone through many other brands. He actually wants to take it! I like the fact that it has astaxanthin in it as then if the sunblock doesn't get put on so well, it is not so bad. He hasn't gotten sunburnt yet :-) Also think his moods are better since being on it.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on Nov 28, 2011

I have tried several brands and the taste doesn't last, not even, half of bottle. Wasted my money on those since I had to throw them away. But not with Garden of Life. I am finishing my first bottle and the strong orange taste still there. There is no fishy/oily taste at all, just the tangerine taste and it is very good. No fishy after taste. I'm glad I don't get those yuck faces from my kids. They actually like it.

The best!

Posted by IHerbforyou on Apr 25, 2012

I have used up two bottles so far and I am very impressed by the taste and effect of Oceans 3. I am norwegian, so I am picky when it comes to the quality of cod liver oil. This product has met my expectations and I also like that they have added two powerful antioxidants,- anthanxin and fucoxanthin. I think I have noticed a difference in my metabolism and they I actually burn more fat. The good effect it has on the brain function in undisputable! I higly recomend this product. Jeg har brukt opp flasker av dette produktet og er svært fornøyd med smak og effekt. Siden jeg er norsk så er jeg jo kresen på toskeleveroljen, men dette produktet overgår til mine forventinger.Jeg liker at de også har tilsatt to kraftige antioksidanter, anthanxin og fucoxanthin. Jeg syns faktisk jeg har merket effekt på fettforbrenning og føler jeg brenner mer fett. Effekten på hjernefunkjsonen er der definitivt... Anbefaler på det sterkeste dette produktet!

INCREIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1501721 on May 24, 2012

Este es el mejor suplemento de omega-3 que he probado, mi PCR esta mas baja que nunca!

Great Taste.

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on May 31, 2009

Just on the taste alone I would give 5 stars to it. Although it doesn't taste like orange juice but it doesn't has fishy taste nor fishy aftertaste. I have tried many different types of fish oil. This is the best tasting of all. It would take me a while before I can tell the effectiveness of this product but the first step when you buy fish oil products, like this one, I think most of us are worry about the taste. If it tastes yucky, most of us wouldn't want to continue using it. For this product, you don't have to worry about the taste. It is GREAT. And I believe it would give us the benefits we all asking for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »