Best

Posted by Reviewer1347693 on Aug 27, 2013

Super

Oceans 3

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Dec 18, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to comment how effective it is. However, I have great faith in this company and will buy this again.

Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

Highly recommend , All the Garden of Life Omega 3s,As wife needed something to help her hormones after having 1kid.This product is truly wonderful and highly suggest it for pre-menopausal women.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2373988 on Oct 17, 2012

For the past 10 years I thought I had the best. Well, I found even better in GOL, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones. I've been taking it for a while and I get lots of energy from it and less hot flashes. I am so thankful for GOL products and Iherb!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Oct 03, 2012

These are great - expensive, but I have now ordered my second bottle.... I think I will be taking them for a while.

No yucky taste

Posted by Reviewer2964084 on Sep 09, 2012

I really like this product. No yucky taste, just easy. I'm currently on Ivf & using this 2 support my hormones during the process

Garden of Life Hormone support

Posted by Reviewer1449906 on May 05, 2012

I have used this product for years and would never run out. It addresses all menopausal issues and is very safe and effective. Those of you with hot flashes and forgetfulness, this product works like a dream. I love this manufacturer and highly recommend anything from Garden of Life.

Oceans 3 is good for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1503176 on Mar 12, 2012

Well, I knew I liked and trusted Garden of Life products anyway because I have used them...but I had no idea they would have something like this. I was preparing for a hysterectomy and knew my body was going to be going through lots of hormonal changes. I didn't want to have to take any estrogen or other Rx. I found this after searching menopause. I went ahead and ordered and started it a couple of days after my surgery and I just can't say enough great things about it. I love that it has the Fucothin (Xanthin) in it; this is also a wonderful product!! I have not had any night sweats or hot flashes and hopefully won't ever! I have forgotten to take a dose Oceans 3 one day and I could tell the difference...I didn't feel as good because of missing it. I started as directed w/one cap 3 times daily and I am up to 2 caps 3 times daily. Btw...no fishy aftertaste or fishy burps. This is a wonderful product. Also...I have lost 4 pounds since my surgery!!!! Go Oceans 3!!!! yeah!!!

These work!

Posted by Reviewer2299345 on Dec 15, 2011

Someone recommended these to me for Menopausal symptoms and going through the change ... don't like being without them!

Muito bom

Posted by Reviewer2588841 on Nov 28, 2011

venho me sentindo muito bem com estas capsulas.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »