This really works wonders

Posted by Reviewer3011216 on Jul 11, 2010

We all know how essential omega 3 is but a lot of the time its the source and quality of the oils used. This product uses high potency anchovies and sardine oils. But for me he best thing about this product is that it combines other ingredients which really do help things like Menopause and Hormonal problems. And for me being over 50 really makes my skin feel amazing I cannot recommend this product any higher, it really is that good.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1447180 on Jul 23, 2011

Its approx. 5 weeks around since I started to use Healthy Hormones. I have never felt so calm, relaxed and in such harmony. Highly recommended also for 25+ ladies.

Exceptional Product

Posted by Reviewer2134056 on Jul 23, 2011

All the Garden of Life Omega 3s are exceptional!! No fishy or oily taste or after-you-swallow-it taste with this product. A couple of friends I have say that they get a slight strawberry-ish aftertaste (much better than fishy or oily). These are the best Omega 3s I've ever tried (and I've tried at least a dozen different brands - often very expensive ones).

great product

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Oct 10, 2011

my sister tried and she did feel obvious reduction in the frequency of hot flashes.. thanks

Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2757029 on Aug 10, 2009

Wonderful, wonderful...I am sleeping better and more energy.

Garden Of Life

Posted by rach241 on Nov 30, 2009

This is a great product! I sleep much better and I'm not as moody. I'm only 33 but I felt I needed something to help with my hormones after having three kids and this is a much better alternative then what my doctor wanted me to take.

Healthy Hormones

Posted by Reviewer1674665 on Aug 03, 2009

This product is wonderful if you are in your 40's and need help with Hormone changes. I feel awesome!!

Garden of Life Hormone support

Posted by Reviewer1449906 on May 05, 2012

I have used this product for years and would never run out. It addresses all menopausal issues and is very safe and effective. Those of you with hot flashes and forgetfulness, this product works like a dream. I love this manufacturer and highly recommend anything from Garden of Life.

great alternative to prescription meds

Posted by Reviewer2530570 on Jun 28, 2009

Garden of Life healthy hormones are wonderful. I was taking a prescription hormone but was still feeling a bit depressed and moody. This product is truly wonderful and highly suggest it for pre-menopausal women.

no more hot flashes

Posted by thistledown on Jan 22, 2011

This product is amazing. I have tried a number of things for my hot flashes. With this product I have zero hot flashes--got a period though! But that's easier to bear than the outrageous hot flashes I was getting!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »