Oceans 3 is good for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1503176 on Mar 12, 2012

Well, I knew I liked and trusted Garden of Life products anyway because I have used them...but I had no idea they would have something like this. I was preparing for a hysterectomy and knew my body was going to be going through lots of hormonal changes. I didn't want to have to take any estrogen or other Rx. I found this after searching menopause. I went ahead and ordered and started it a couple of days after my surgery and I just can't say enough great things about it. I love that it has the Fucothin (Xanthin) in it; this is also a wonderful product!! I have not had any night sweats or hot flashes and hopefully won't ever! I have forgotten to take a dose Oceans 3 one day and I could tell the difference...I didn't feel as good because of missing it. I started as directed w/one cap 3 times daily and I am up to 2 caps 3 times daily. Btw...no fishy aftertaste or fishy burps. This is a wonderful product. Also...I have lost 4 pounds since my surgery!!!! Go Oceans 3!!!! yeah!!!

great alternative to prescription meds

Posted by Reviewer2530570 on Jun 28, 2009

Garden of Life healthy hormones are wonderful. I was taking a prescription hormone but was still feeling a bit depressed and moody. This product is truly wonderful and highly suggest it for pre-menopausal women.

no more hot flashes

Posted by thistledown on Jan 22, 2011

This product is amazing. I have tried a number of things for my hot flashes. With this product I have zero hot flashes--got a period though! But that's easier to bear than the outrageous hot flashes I was getting!

Healthy Hormones

Posted by Reviewer1717105 on Jul 14, 2009

I am very pleased with the Garden of Life Healthy Hormones I ordered. I keep them in the refrigerator and take them in the morning. So far they have been an excellent replacement to my perscription hormones. I have more energy and I like the other added benefits I'm receiving.

supplements

Posted by Reviewer3056295 on Aug 18, 2009

being a true believer in natural products, I am very pleased with my oceans 3. A product to help a woman deal with hormone fluctuations is just what I needed and this product is great. highly recommend.

Love the stuff too

Posted by Reviewer1048595 on Feb 25, 2010

Being in the early 50's I'm concerned about my hormone being balanced - I believe this helps

Muito bom

Posted by Reviewer2588841 on Nov 28, 2011

venho me sentindo muito bem com estas capsulas.

These work!

Posted by Reviewer2299345 on Dec 15, 2011

Someone recommended these to me for Menopausal symptoms and going through the change ... don't like being without them!

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2488309 on Oct 13, 2009

Very satisfied with this product. I've been recommending the whole line of Oceans 3 to family and friends.

The best