Healthy Hormones

Posted by Reviewer1674665 on Aug 03, 2009

This product is wonderful if you are in your 40's and need help with Hormone changes. I feel awesome!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Oct 10, 2011

my sister tried and she did feel obvious reduction in the frequency of hot flashes.. thanks

great alternative to prescription meds

Posted by Reviewer2530570 on Jun 28, 2009

Garden of Life healthy hormones are wonderful. I was taking a prescription hormone but was still feeling a bit depressed and moody. This product is truly wonderful and highly suggest it for pre-menopausal women.

no more hot flashes

Posted by thistledown on Jan 22, 2011

This product is amazing. I have tried a number of things for my hot flashes. With this product I have zero hot flashes--got a period though! But that's easier to bear than the outrageous hot flashes I was getting!

Oceans 3 is good for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1503176 on Mar 12, 2012

Well, I knew I liked and trusted Garden of Life products anyway because I have used them...but I had no idea they would have something like this. I was preparing for a hysterectomy and knew my body was going to be going through lots of hormonal changes. I didn't want to have to take any estrogen or other Rx. I found this after searching menopause. I went ahead and ordered and started it a couple of days after my surgery and I just can't say enough great things about it. I love that it has the Fucothin (Xanthin) in it; this is also a wonderful product!! I have not had any night sweats or hot flashes and hopefully won't ever! I have forgotten to take a dose Oceans 3 one day and I could tell the difference...I didn't feel as good because of missing it. I started as directed w/one cap 3 times daily and I am up to 2 caps 3 times daily. Btw...no fishy aftertaste or fishy burps. This is a wonderful product. Also...I have lost 4 pounds since my surgery!!!! Go Oceans 3!!!! yeah!!!