Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1238846 on Jun 30, 2011

I purchased this product for my friend who had a serious hormonal problem. After just one month all symphtoms dissapeared! I used this product too. My all PMS sensations are gone, also after 4-5 weeks. Amazing!

No yucky taste

Posted by Reviewer2964084 on Sep 09, 2012

I really like this product. No yucky taste, just easy. I'm currently on Ivf & using this 2 support my hormones during the process

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Oct 03, 2012

These are great - expensive, but I have now ordered my second bottle.... I think I will be taking them for a while.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2373988 on Oct 17, 2012

For the past 10 years I thought I had the best. Well, I found even better in GOL, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones. I've been taking it for a while and I get lots of energy from it and less hot flashes. I am so thankful for GOL products and Iherb!

Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

Highly recommend , All the Garden of Life Omega 3s,As wife needed something to help her hormones after having 1kid.This product is truly wonderful and highly suggest it for pre-menopausal women.

Oceans 3

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Dec 18, 2012

I have not been taking this product long enough to comment how effective it is. However, I have great faith in this company and will buy this again.

Nice

Posted by Trulyislander on Jul 14, 2013

Nice light strawberry flavour. Easy to swallow.

Difficulty

Posted by 4998270067991427189 on Apr 14, 2016

Im having difficulty swallowing it, would it be possible if i can just crush it and mix with yoghurt?

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »