Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Healthy Hormones with OmegaXanthin, 90 Softgels

Oceans 3 is good for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1503176 on Mar 12, 2012

Well, I knew I liked and trusted Garden of Life products anyway because I have used them...but I had no idea they would have something like this. I was preparing for a hysterectomy and knew my body was going to be going through lots of hormonal changes. I didn't want to have to take any estrogen or other Rx. I found this after searching menopause. I went ahead and ordered and started it a couple of days after my surgery and I just can't say enough great things about it. I love that it has the Fucothin (Xanthin) in it; this is also a wonderful product!! I have not had any night sweats or hot flashes and hopefully won't ever! I have forgotten to take a dose Oceans 3 one day and I could tell the difference...I didn't feel as good because of missing it. I started as directed w/one cap 3 times daily and I am up to 2 caps 3 times daily. Btw...no fishy aftertaste or fishy burps. This is a wonderful product. Also...I have lost 4 pounds since my surgery!!!! Go Oceans 3!!!! yeah!!!

Healthy Hormones

Posted by Reviewer1717105 on Jul 14, 2009

I am very pleased with the Garden of Life Healthy Hormones I ordered. I keep them in the refrigerator and take them in the morning. So far they have been an excellent replacement to my perscription hormones. I have more energy and I like the other added benefits I'm receiving.

supplements

Posted by Reviewer3056295 on Aug 18, 2009

being a true believer in natural products, I am very pleased with my oceans 3. A product to help a woman deal with hormone fluctuations is just what I needed and this product is great. highly recommend.

Love the stuff too

Posted by Reviewer1048595 on Feb 25, 2010

Being in the early 50's I'm concerned about my hormone being balanced - I believe this helps

Muito bom

Posted by Reviewer2588841 on Nov 28, 2011

venho me sentindo muito bem com estas capsulas.