July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Mint Flavor, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Best tasting, No Burping

Posted by Reviewer1056942 on Feb 16, 2008

I have tried Swansons, Carlsons, etc but I always come back to this one. Taste is great, I don't burp fish for the next 4 hrs, and I most like the fact that the Vitamin A is all natural. From what I have been able to find out, even though everyone loves the Carlsons, their Vitamin A has been removed and they have added back the synthetic Vitamin A to their Cod Liver Oil . I sent Carlsons 3 emails and they will not answer me concerning their Vitamin A. Therefore, I assume theirs has synthetic Vitamin A.

Perfect natural remedy for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1134663 on Nov 27, 2011

Not very many people are aware of many wondeful benefits of cod liver oil. A very imprtant one is healing of the joint inflammation and the pain associated with this disease. One table spoon a day and your arthritis is gone for good.

faithful to product, Infection fighter

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Feb 04, 2008

This brand of cod liver oil is a real infection fighter all other brands did nothing for relief and fast, immediate relief. talk about a tooth ache. I have a broken wisdom tooth that started to ache I took the product held it in my mouth where the tooth was and then swallowed. five minutes the pain stated to subside and then there was no pain and it actually felt as though i had a shot of novacaine. that night i was able to go to sleep pain free.

This is the very best!

Posted by Reviewer1787150 on Mar 21, 2010

I have used this brand for several years now. It really works. I am very glad that they do not clean it like other brands that are reputed to be good. Something feels like it's missing that I get from this. I even prefer it to more expensive brands of high vitamin cod liver oils recommended by Weston A Price Foundation's website. What a great anti-inflammatory this is. I notice it if I don't remember to take it. Highly recommended.

Highest amount of Vit A

Posted by 5526098898894772752 on Dec 31, 2012

This CLO is the highest concentrate of Vitamin A which I am taking 3 servings a day to help combat cystic acne. I also take additional Vitamin D and Vitamin K (all fat soluble vitamins). The mint flavor is nice but it is still fishy tasting.