More nutritious/taste very minty

Posted by Reviewer2627164 on Feb 12, 2007

I bought Garden of Life over Carlson's because of its superior Vit A content in comparison. It also lists the Omega 3 amt (Carlson does not), and it doesn't add synthetic vitamins (Carlson's does). The mint taste can be somewhat overpowering - all you taste is the mint. There is a slight fishy aftertaste. Overall, it's a tasty way to get your vitamins and EFAs in their most natural form.

A Good Find

Posted by Reviewer2031200 on Jun 03, 2013

Good amount of servings in this bottle and I like that this product has natural vitamin A rather than synthetic vit A added after the extraction process. Hard to find other brands that offer this. The mint flavour is quite strong as I can still 'taste' / 'feel it in my breath hours after consuming it. It keeps well in the fridge too as my last bottle sat in there after being opened for about 4 months and was still not rancid after that length of time. Recommend.

good price and quality

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

a pleasant tasting oil that easily challenges the likes of nordic naturals and carlson's cod varieties. all the natural state vitamins remain intact and are in adequate amounts. i drink this stuff come winter time when the sun hides all day

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

This is a great cod liver oil, garden of life is a brand I trust. Taste is fine, lemon taste. The vitamin D and A is much higher in this than the ones we can buy over here, actually it is higher then the legal dose here, so if they check it in customs I think it will be sent back. I have ordered it two times, and both times the lid have been broken before it got here..

More Natural

Posted by Reviewer1701861 on Apr 29, 2009

G of L claims natural vitamins. You can compare the amounts of vitamins A & D. The key to whether vitamins work in the long run is ENZYMES, vitamins are partially enzimatic. Pure, Molecularily Distilled or Laboratory Grade vitamins have far less effects because they have NO Enzymes!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Jul 28, 2009

if you think of the great health benefits it will go down easy.

Good Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2262838 on Sep 17, 2009

It is high in Omega 3s, low in Omega 6s and high in Vit. A and D. Good for my healing program. I take it 2 times a day. Taste is Ok.

My son hates the flavor but takes it regardless

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 01, 2011

My son hates the flavor. It is really like fishy lemons. We just chase it with something yummier. So, just remember it is a fish oil and don't expect something yummy and minty after reading the other reviews. Other than that, it is a good oil for the price.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been taking this product for a few months, together with Nature's Life Vit A&D, it does it's job wonderfully of keeping me in Northern Europe happy without much sunshine. I was concerned though, over the recent change in composition of this product. Seems like I have to take more to get the same effect. It does run out pretty quickly, hence a larger bottle would be great to have.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2589724 on Nov 02, 2009

Great oil for overall wellbeing. Pleasant taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »