I think it's good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 25, 2016

It tastes like lemon. I rubbed a drop on my palm, soon the lemon flavor disappeared and my palm smelled like fish oil. It definitely contains a significant amount of vitamin A, makes a good skin. Don't know about its anti-inflammatory properties, it's hard to test.

Great!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

Great cod liver oil. Clean and you can tell the results in your thinking and just processing. Thank you for offering iHerb at a super price!!

Neither good, nor bad

Posted by kishkomot on Jan 25, 2016

I bought it for my 4-y.o. son and was concerned about its taste. To me it tastes ok: like lemon and mint (too minty I'd say). Agree, there's also some fishy taste, but I wouldn't recognize it if I didn't know it's fish oil. For the kid I mix a tsp of the oil with a tsp of jam. Hope it'll also have a good health effect :)

Great product!

Posted by 5436368225242550251 on Dec 14, 2015

Great quality product. Although, I think I will get capsules next time. The taste is not bad at all, it's minty and not fishy, but it's just weird eating oil with a spoon.

Highly recommend

Posted by mygreathealth on Jul 25, 2015

Good for both me and my kids. They actually don't mind the taste and swallow this oil without complaint.

very good

Posted by 5096192453343487391 on Sep 03, 2014

very good

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply the best cod liver oil with Mint taste! my favorite!

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1138187 on Apr 03, 2014

I really like the way this flavor tastes - and it really does the job well for reducing my nerve pain and inflammation.

Great Product at an awesome price!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

The BEST Cod Liver Oil on the market! You can't go wrong with Icelandic Cod. I highly recommend this product.

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 08, 2014

It's good for the price. I really do hope the vit A and Vit D are in their natural form as it says. I am skeptical though. The ratio of A to D is correct though. It's a good alternative if you can't afford the very expensive Green pasture brand...which I would love to use as it's the real genuine product but can't afford it. So this will have to do.