Good Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2262838 on Sep 17, 2009

It is high in Omega 3s, low in Omega 6s and high in Vit. A and D. Good for my healing program. I take it 2 times a day. Taste is Ok.

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

This is a great cod liver oil, garden of life is a brand I trust. Taste is fine, lemon taste. The vitamin D and A is much higher in this than the ones we can buy over here, actually it is higher then the legal dose here, so if they check it in customs I think it will be sent back. I have ordered it two times, and both times the lid have been broken before it got here..

Garden of Life, Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Mint Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2920984 on Oct 28, 2008

Great product, gives me energy and brings color back to my skin. It also makes my skin less dry and helps my joint pain.

Pure and palatable

Posted by Reviewer2017707 on Oct 16, 2008

It was recommended from the Weston A. Price Foundation website, which listed several very expensive cod liver oils, and I got this one because it was the least expensive. I've had other cod liver oils, but this one not only tastes good, even the after-taste is pleasant.

Garden of Life, Olde World Icelandic Cod Live Oil, Lemon Flavor, 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

This product is great. After researching what's out there, I have confidence in this brand because of the care they take to not kill the freshness with over processing it. Also, the region of the world where they catch the fish is important. Less pollution and richer environment with more nutrients.

Something's NOT fishy!

Posted by shariwile on Jun 06, 2012

I really like this stuff. It doesn't taste the least bit fishy. And have been feeling so much less achy since taking it. I believe it helps my vitamin D deficiency.

Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1172553 on Apr 17, 2008

I've used Garden of Life Products in the past and have been very satisfied with the results. This product is no exception. I've already noticed an improvement in my skin and less aches and pains. Good buy!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Apr 26, 2008

I've taken a lot of cod liver oil in my time but I must say this is the least offensive one. The lemon and mint make it very palatable. Still a little fish taste comes through, but hey, it is fish oil after all.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2819900 on Jul 21, 2011

this actually tasted pretty good, but it still gave me a stomach ache. I ended throwing it away because I couldn't stand the feeling.

High quality product!

Posted by 5672322203719113215 on Sep 17, 2016

I love Garden Of Life products, and this fish oil is no exception. It is high quality and potent! I've noticed that I have a little bit more energy and I'm able to think a little bit more clearly. The taste isn't my favorite, but it's tolerable. It tastes more like lemon than mint.