Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1634284 on Nov 02, 2009

Love that this cod liver oil is mint flavored. Its very easy to get down and very good for me! The only negative--if you can call it a negative--is that I burp mint now instead of the fish taste. Other than that it's great!

Good Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2262838 on Sep 17, 2009

It is high in Omega 3s, low in Omega 6s and high in Vit. A and D. Good for my healing program. I take it 2 times a day. Taste is Ok.

Garden of Life, Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Mint Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2920984 on Oct 28, 2008

Great product, gives me energy and brings color back to my skin. It also makes my skin less dry and helps my joint pain.

Pure and palatable

Posted by Reviewer2017707 on Oct 16, 2008

It was recommended from the Weston A. Price Foundation website, which listed several very expensive cod liver oils, and I got this one because it was the least expensive. I've had other cod liver oils, but this one not only tastes good, even the after-taste is pleasant.

Garden of Life, Olde World Icelandic Cod Live Oil, Lemon Flavor, 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

This product is great. After researching what's out there, I have confidence in this brand because of the care they take to not kill the freshness with over processing it. Also, the region of the world where they catch the fish is important. Less pollution and richer environment with more nutrients.

Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1172553 on Apr 17, 2008

I've used Garden of Life Products in the past and have been very satisfied with the results. This product is no exception. I've already noticed an improvement in my skin and less aches and pains. Good buy!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Apr 26, 2008

I've taken a lot of cod liver oil in my time but I must say this is the least offensive one. The lemon and mint make it very palatable. Still a little fish taste comes through, but hey, it is fish oil after all.

Something's NOT fishy!

Posted by shariwile on Jun 06, 2012

I really like this stuff. It doesn't taste the least bit fishy. And have been feeling so much less achy since taking it. I believe it helps my vitamin D deficiency.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2819900 on Jul 21, 2011

this actually tasted pretty good, but it still gave me a stomach ache. I ended throwing it away because I couldn't stand the feeling.

Honestly not bad at all!

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Nov 11, 2012

After trying the old-fashioned tasting Cod Liver Oil, I can honestly say this isn't bad at all... in fact, it's quite tasty! :) I'm impressed; as I didn't know how in the world I was going to get any of my family to take the other if they needed it. Thanks Garden of Life!