Great Product at an awesome price!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

The BEST Cod Liver Oil on the market! You can't go wrong with Icelandic Cod. I highly recommend this product.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1138187 on Apr 03, 2014

I really like the way this flavor tastes - and it really does the job well for reducing my nerve pain and inflammation.

Honestly not bad at all!

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Nov 11, 2012

After trying the old-fashioned tasting Cod Liver Oil, I can honestly say this isn't bad at all... in fact, it's quite tasty! :) I'm impressed; as I didn't know how in the world I was going to get any of my family to take the other if they needed it. Thanks Garden of Life!

Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1111499 on Dec 09, 2011

Tastes good. Very good EPA/DHA values. Im going to continue buying this

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2919263 on Jun 03, 2011

Does the job. I would recommend it to my friends.

great buy!

Posted by Reviewer1848737 on Jul 26, 2011

such a great price. I saw the same product at my health food store for $16. I was scared to taste this oil, but was pleasantly surprised by how mild it was. I had no problem swallowing it.

wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2512725 on Apr 02, 2011

worth every penny!

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2115809 on Nov 23, 2009

Bought this as a preventative for cold/flu season. Taking in conjunction with other supplements. This is my usual brand of CLO. Not the fantastic peach/strawberry/whatever flavor like other CLOs, but at an affordable price. My kids even enjoy it (although not as much as the fruity CLO).

My son hates the flavor but takes it regardless

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 01, 2011

My son hates the flavor. It is really like fishy lemons. We just chase it with something yummier. So, just remember it is a fish oil and don't expect something yummy and minty after reading the other reviews. Other than that, it is a good oil for the price.