10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse, 3 Easy Steps Kit

Reviews 2-star

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1694742 on Nov 15, 2007

I took this mostly as prescribed but maintained my normal eating habits. I can't say it did much for me except made me uncomfortable sometimes.

Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1029338 on Nov 24, 2007

Not totally happy with it. How I have to take it before and after supper and drink a nasty drink.

Not what I had expected...

Posted by Reviewer2763453 on Jan 29, 2009

I followed the directions exactly but saw no real results. I was extremely disappointed, to say the least. The only reason I give it two stars is because I assume it did something for my body which is better than having done no cleanse at all. However, I didn't feel or see any real results.

Not so much

Posted by Reviewer2244417 on Apr 20, 2009

I've always had a 'slow' metabolism, never been a daily eliminator. I thought I'd give this a try. For me, no changes in daily elimination-just the most horrid gas. Perhaps things were trying to change but my slow-moving system was only going to allow so much to happen and the kit didn't seem to do it for me. Can't say as I'd be able to recommend this as it did not do for me what it claimed. If it was supposed to 'move' things along in about 10 days then it should have done that. I don't like the idea of having to use an additional kit for another 10 days if the first kit are all it is supposed to require.

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Nov 08, 2012

I didn't notice any difference while taking it, except for horrible flatulence. I think, chorela is more useful