Looking Forward to Trying

Posted by Reviewer1428274 on Oct 28, 2011

I haven't tried Perfect Cleanse yet but will after I return from vacation. I am looking forward to trying it because I feel that I need a good cleaning out of my system. After trying other Garden of Life products and being satisfied with them, I believe Perfect Cleanse will be just as satisfactory for me. Plus, I trust that all of the products of the Garden of Life brand are made based on a real desire for people to be the healthiest they can be because of Joran Rubin's continual devotion to being healthy the way God planned us to be using the things God created.

Perfect Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Mar 10, 2010

Gentle but effective

good

Posted by mellydance on Aug 28, 2009

Good, easy cleanse and gentle. The only thing I would improve is for it to give you guidelines on how to eat during the cleanse. It seems it would be more effective if you followed a certain eating regimen, or at least avoided certain foods.

Will use again

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jul 27, 2009

Good formulation. Seems to do a good job.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2190645 on May 05, 2009

I liked this product although I'm not really on schedule with my dinner as much as I would need to be for this product. Half hour before dinner for the first 3 pills, half hour after dinner for the fiber shake (which to me tastes nice like plain oatmeal) and half hour before bedtime. Since I sometimes have dinner late at night I couldn't keep the times and ended up taking it anyway... bad idea. Got stomach cramps and bloat the next day. When I was able to keep the times it worked pretty well.

Great Non-Fasting Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Feb 17, 2009

I felt really great on this cleanse! I was not drained or extremely fatigued as with other fasting cleanses. High quality product, at a very reasonable price for Garden of Life. I liked that every couple days you get to introduce a new foods (i.e. nuts, cheese, etc). So you don't get bored over the 10 days, and it goes by pretty fast.

Freida Michilizzi

Posted by Reviewer2553179 on Jan 30, 2009

This is a fairly easy cleanse to use. I would suggest that you eat at home for the 10 days as it makes it easier to take the pills before dinner and the powder mix after dinner.

Easy to do.

Posted by Reviewer3232937 on Aug 01, 2008

Easy to do.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1275975 on Oct 25, 2007

Very easy to use. Does not disrupt daily routine. Lives up to the claim of being a very gentle cleanse