Nancy Nurse

Posted by Reviewer2950984 on Nov 02, 2008

Complete and easy to do.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on Jan 20, 2009

I use this product two or three times a year. Easy to use. I do not mind the taste of the fiber at all, as a matter of fact I enjoy it mixed with Just Cranberry juice with added water and a few drops of stevia. I use the big container of the fiber too, (purchased separately)whenever I want to help rid my body of toxins.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse system

Posted by Reviewer1771054 on Sep 16, 2009

I loved this product. It was easy to use and didn't interfere with my day-to-day schedule. The capsules were easy to swallow. Great product.

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Sep 22, 2009

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

comments

Posted by Reviewer1295799 on Apr 26, 2010

I think it is very good product I recommend it

great cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 31, 2010

this was a great cleanse to do - it was easy and didn't disrupt your day. all pills and powders were taken at dinner and before bed - a pretty easy program to follow! it did a great job - i'm also taking the detoxifiber as a follow-up after the cleanse as they recommended. garden of life makes wonderful products!!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3198320 on Sep 06, 2010

Thank you very much, this is a "perfect Cleanse" in that I can do work or play around it.

Loved This!

Posted by Reviewer3179454 on Dec 21, 2011

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.

Good one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

Good product