Looking Forward to Trying

Posted by Reviewer1428274 on Oct 28, 2011

I haven't tried Perfect Cleanse yet but will after I return from vacation. I am looking forward to trying it because I feel that I need a good cleaning out of my system. After trying other Garden of Life products and being satisfied with them, I believe Perfect Cleanse will be just as satisfactory for me. Plus, I trust that all of the products of the Garden of Life brand are made based on a real desire for people to be the healthiest they can be because of Joran Rubin's continual devotion to being healthy the way God planned us to be using the things God created.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3198320 on Sep 06, 2010

Thank you very much, this is a "perfect Cleanse" in that I can do work or play around it.

great cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 31, 2010

this was a great cleanse to do - it was easy and didn't disrupt your day. all pills and powders were taken at dinner and before bed - a pretty easy program to follow! it did a great job - i'm also taking the detoxifiber as a follow-up after the cleanse as they recommended. garden of life makes wonderful products!!!

comments

Posted by Reviewer1295799 on Apr 26, 2010

I think it is very good product I recommend it

Perfect Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Mar 10, 2010

Gentle but effective

Good but difficult

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Dec 08, 2009

This product seems to work really good - when I could remember to take it at the right times. I had such a difficult time remembering to take it in the 3 steps required; and I did have difficulty getting the powder down. I guess I would do much better with a one-tablet cleanse.

Perfect cleanse was perfect...

Posted by Reviewer2846111 on Sep 22, 2009

At first I thought the cleanse was doing nothing but by the 4th day I was starting to feel "Balanced". I feel like it really worked and I plan on reordering another soon. It removed a lot of water weight too.

Garden of Life, Perfect Cleanse system

Posted by Reviewer1771054 on Sep 16, 2009

I loved this product. It was easy to use and didn't interfere with my day-to-day schedule. The capsules were easy to swallow. Great product.

good

Posted by mellydance on Aug 28, 2009

Good, easy cleanse and gentle. The only thing I would improve is for it to give you guidelines on how to eat during the cleanse. It seems it would be more effective if you followed a certain eating regimen, or at least avoided certain foods.

Will use again

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jul 27, 2009

Good formulation. Seems to do a good job.