Okay

Posted by Reviewer1863091 on Mar 10, 2009

You can get the same effect from 2 fiber caplets before bed. You can't use it and go to work, the gas passing is too much.

Good but difficult

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Dec 08, 2009

This product seems to work really good - when I could remember to take it at the right times. I had such a difficult time remembering to take it in the 3 steps required; and I did have difficulty getting the powder down. I guess I would do much better with a one-tablet cleanse.

cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1604064 on Mar 06, 2012

it was not like a normal colon cleanse it is just a cleanse

average

Posted by Reviewer3136763 on Oct 17, 2007

OK Not as effective as others

Daisy22

Posted by Reviewer1614952 on Oct 14, 2008

The product did not really work for me. I was expecting a more aggressive approach with Perfect Cleanse.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1694742 on Nov 15, 2007

I took this mostly as prescribed but maintained my normal eating habits. I can't say it did much for me except made me uncomfortable sometimes.

Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1029338 on Nov 24, 2007

Not totally happy with it. How I have to take it before and after supper and drink a nasty drink.

Not what I had expected...

Posted by Reviewer2763453 on Jan 29, 2009

I followed the directions exactly but saw no real results. I was extremely disappointed, to say the least. The only reason I give it two stars is because I assume it did something for my body which is better than having done no cleanse at all. However, I didn't feel or see any real results.

Not so much

Posted by Reviewer2244417 on Apr 20, 2009

I've always had a 'slow' metabolism, never been a daily eliminator. I thought I'd give this a try. For me, no changes in daily elimination-just the most horrid gas. Perhaps things were trying to change but my slow-moving system was only going to allow so much to happen and the kit didn't seem to do it for me. Can't say as I'd be able to recommend this as it did not do for me what it claimed. If it was supposed to 'move' things along in about 10 days then it should have done that. I don't like the idea of having to use an additional kit for another 10 days if the first kit are all it is supposed to require.

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Nov 08, 2012

I didn't notice any difference while taking it, except for horrible flatulence. I think, chorela is more useful