Garden of Life, Perfect Food, RAW Organic Green Super Food, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1598371 From Norway on Oct 11, 2009

I tried this product as a replacement for veggies (that are really expensive in Norway..) and this does seem to do the trick. Taste is ok, don't need to drink as much water as earlier during exercise (has been a problem). I'm not giving this product 5 stars since the powder is hard to eliminate in water, it gets a little clumpy.

More Than Just Wheatgrass!

Posted by Reviewer3112181 From Malaysia on Jan 17, 2011

All the goodness of wheatgrass and more. The taste took some getting used to and is more palatable with raw honey. Used it during fasting together with chinese red dates tea.

definitely green flavor

Posted by Reviewer2039519 From Texas on Feb 14, 2011

I eat this because I think it is really good for me. I do not get enough greens and I think it is important; but don't kid yourself on flavor. You cannot hide the flavor and I have been downing health stuff most of my 58 years. If you are not a complete health nut , don't buy this; as you will not like the taste.

give it a 3 star

Posted by Reviewer2408274 From Michigan on Mar 02, 2011

flavor needs to improve...however I am a picky eater and this helps me get what I need

green food

Posted by Reviewer1435295 on Feb 25, 2012

I have used this for a long time and do like it, however, the contents sure do shrink and there is less than I expected in the container. It is does mix well and I will buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »