New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, RAW Organic Green Super Food, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Reviews 4-star

Seems good!

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Jul 29, 2010

Very impressive combination of raw organic ingredients& cheaper& better than getting Juice plus capsules. Have been having x3 tsp's in the morning & this seems to lift my energy. Am planning to switch to perfect food- berry next as it has fruits in it isn't raw though). I order heaps from iherb, this shipment took nearly 4 weeks to Aust, I think it got held up.

Green Super Food

Posted by eleuthero on Jan 19, 2012

I mix 1 scoop in my protein shake and enjoy the improved digestion and increased natural energy.

Great Green Formula

Posted by Reviewer2094745 on Mar 23, 2010

I bought this as my family was looking to add more raw food to our diet. We tried juicing our own fresh veggies & fruits, but it became a hassle every morning and required alot of produce to make enough juice. This raw powder contains many more fruits & veggies, as well as sprouts & enzymes, and they're in raw form. It mixes fairly easily into water. Mixed partly with apple or cranberry juice, you can't even taste the 'greens'. But, even in plain water the taste is not unpleasant. We feel that it really gives us a boost of energy. My only complaint is that it is on the pricier side, and the container is less than 3/4 full upon opening it. Overall, a great product.

Very nice indeed!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

Every time I've taken this kind of "green" superfood, they've blocked me up something awful. Not this - this is great. I whizz it up with milk and, if I have time, a banana or fig, and it makes for a delicious drink. It does taste "green", but only slightly and in a very good way. My only complaint would be that the size of the container doesn't match the amount of the contents - the powder only reaches about halfway up the pot.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2977256 on Nov 23, 2009

Taste better than I thought it would.